What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing win!!!

Zigwaa

Bench
How good was that win? So much sweeter after them doing it to us in round 1.

Roosters were all over us in the second half but the boys didnt give up. Great win

the painter

Juniors
Yeh Baby, just back from yhe game, and I can still hear it, Still hate the Roosters, oh yes we still hate the roosters, still hate the Rooooosters, and still hate the Roooosters.

jackb

Juniors
Yeh Baby, just back from yhe game, and I can still hear it, Still hate the Roosters, oh yes we still hate the roosters, still hate the Rooooosters, and still hate the Roooosters.

I take it you are not a rooters supporter - yeah baby Souths rock! Equal 3rd now and climbing. This front row site is controlled by dragqueens so expect plenty of crap before we flog the turds next week - Glory, Glory!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Who was the chump who questioned the rivalry between our two clubs? What a moron.

Have to laugh at all of the death riders in the game day thread, the usual suspects, then they slink away like gutless turds like they have every time we win.

On the game, we made too many errors, whilst the Roosters made few and conceded the fewest penalties this year. It was never going to be an easy game, and I said as much in the game day thread, it never is against the Chooks.

That was a great comeback, and we keep our top 4 hopes alive.

Fire

First Grade
Good win tonight padres. Don't take offense to any shit I put on your team around LU, I only do it to piss off those two merkin fans of yours in Bunniesman and Nemesis. If Saints don't make the Finals I'll be going for you. I know first hand how much it hurts to have to wait so long for a Premiership, and you guys being a foundation club with a proud history deserve one in the modern era. Good luck with your 2012 campaign.

p.s. Next week should be a cracker.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We keep getting screwed in the penalty count and yet we still manage to win. Hopefully the luck will even out, we'll get some fair penalty counts and be more dominant, hopefully in September.

Liddell

Juniors
Probably our worst performance since the Warriors loss, yet we walk away with the two. Less ball, penalties, field position and down a forward for most of the game.

A special shout out to that scummy roosters fan that brought the Burgess boys dead Father into one of his anti Souths rants on the roosters forum.

I hope you enjoyed that last 2 mins.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Good win tonight padres. Don't take offense to any shit I put on your team around LU, I only do it to piss off those two merkin fans of yours in Bunniesman and Nemesis. If Saints don't make the Finals I'll be going for you. I know first hand how much it hurts to have to wait so long for a Premiership, and you guys being a foundation club with a proud history deserve one in the modern era. Good luck with your 2012 campaign.

Hope it's am a goods game.

And don't let a select few make us all look bad...

Mustard Keppers

Juniors
Had my newborn sleeping in my lap and the whole fams had to silently celebrate like nuts nuts! Unforgettable win, will not be getting deleted from my iq box!!!

Ziggy the God

First Grade

You just know that it will be a massive game, I can't wait to get out there on Saturday.

Fire

First Grade
Hope it's am a goods game.

And don't let a select few make us all look bad...

Nah mate not at all. All sixteen clubs have their merkin fans. But I like your club. Tradition, tough guys like Sattler, fought damn hard to get back in the comp and won, got a knock-about bloke in Rusty Crowe supporting you. Would be great to see Souths lift that trophey.

Fire

First Grade
Anyways, I'll slip out padres. Don't wanna high-jack your thread with my ramblings. Enjoy the win and your ride in 2012. Peace!

Goretex

Juniors
still cant believe it....what a win!!!!!!!!!!
mcqueen was epic in the last 5 minutes there, deserves some massive pats on the back. amazing scenes.