What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing win!!!

Big Sam

First Grade
Absolutely crazy win. Was complete pandemonium in the Souths supporter area when Reynolds went over. Massive LOL @ the Rorters and their dozen supporters in Bay 35 who went off early including that inbred down the front (Tonearm maybe?) who made every abusive gesture possible at us.

In terms of the 78 minutes that preceded the mayhem though, we were bloody crap. The same lack of execution that saw us bomb 3 tries last week saw us blow another few at 12-4 tonight. If we are to have any impact come September, that needs to be sorted out. The other thing that needs fixing is when Maguire takes Issac off. I don't know why but every time he has a spell the momentum seems to swing.

African Monkey

First Grade
Absolutely crazy win. Was complete pandemonium in the Souths supporter area when Reynolds went over. Massive LOL @ the Rorters and their dozen supporters in Bay 35 who went off early including that inbred down the front (Tonearm maybe?) who made every abusive gesture possible at us.

In terms of the 78 minutes that preceded the mayhem though, we were bloody crap. The same lack of execution that saw us bomb 3 tries last week saw us blow another few at 12-4 tonight. If we are to have any impact come September, that needs to be sorted out. The other thing that needs fixing is when Maguire takes Issac off. I don't know why but every time he has a spell the momentum seems to swing.

Yup we were terrible for most of the night. Too many silly errors just as we were looking to apply pressure. Still, we'll take the win.

the painter

Juniors
Probably our worst performance since the Warriors loss, yet we walk away with the two. Less ball, penalties, field position and down a forward for most of the game.

A special shout out to that scummy roosters fan that brought the Burgess boys dead Father into one of his anti Souths rants on the roosters forum.

I hope you enjoyed that last 2 mins.

Yeh read that shit on the Warren then went over and read it first hand, what a bunch of scum sucking low life, well karma is a bitch, and hope they are sucking it in.

ronnieG

Juniors
CrapAnasta's face at the end,priceless,the poor sportsmanship shown by the loosers,unforgivable,sorry Mr Coote you deserve the respect you earnt yet only one side seemed to show you this respect.RED AND GREEN FOREVER !!!!!!

Zigwaa

Bench

We were let down at times by the refs in the second half not blowing penalties when they should have and also by poor handling, we couldn't get that momentum we needed.

I believe Souths were the better team in Round 1 and lost, but Roosters were the better team last night and Souths won, so i guess it has evened out.

McQueen was pivotal in that victory as were many others, but I think he needs singling out as having a cracker.

Jason Clark really should have held onto the ball when he went for that flick pass in open space. It really shifted the momentum as Moga scored a few plays later.

MattJ

Juniors
Still in shock today... will never get sick of seeing Bwaif Analstars sooky expression after the Reynolds try. Glad we could help with the celebrations for game 250.

I think next week will be a big ask, very physical encounter last night with a 5 day turn around and we will most likely be without Luke. I'd love for us to continue this momentum and i think we will still probably be slight favourites, but the Dragons looked better than they have in a while last weekend, they will be a tough encounter.

BPS

Juniors
I reckon we can still do the dragons. They played a GF against the Sharks and were still lucky to win imo. If we play with as good defence as last night we have a huge chance.
Their attack will have to be on song and it has been pretty cross field for the past 3 months. Jamie Soward will make it the same again if he plays.

themacemaceman

Juniors
We keep getting screwed in the penalty count and yet we still manage to win. Hopefully the luck will even out, we'll get some fair penalty counts and be more dominant, hopefully in September.

Mate I think we have been on the right side of the penalty count more times than not. Previous 2 games we won the count 5-1 and 10-3 respectively.