What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney to leave Parramatta

hineyrulz

Post Whore
name one coach that has left a club in a good position?
Umm Hasler,Bennett, Murray left a pretty good squad for Staurt to take over. Warren Ryan handed over a pretty damn good squad for Hagan............ Gibson left Monie a pretty good dquad need i go on????

bartman

Immortal
If reports of Kearney's "resignation" tomorrow are true, as a member I thank him for his efforts, wish him all the best in his future endeavours - and no doubt new choice of career.

This Board has made two massive calls on head coaches in the space of less than two years - despite the hype the first call was clearly the wrong one for the club to make. So this call regarding Kearney's future (and the remedy of the next coach) had better be the right one! After the experiment with a rookie coach/hype artist, as a club we need to now go back to hiring only experienced coaches with records that command respect.

To the #3amigos... you merkins deserve every bit of criticism you get on here in the next 24 hours, because of the disrespect you've consistently shown other members on here for merely questioning the credentials of Kearney's performance, for not blindly swallowing the hype, and for being concerned about the forward direction of our beloved club. The way you #3amigos have carried on here has been a divisive disgrace, and I hope when you reflect on this event you decide to pull your heads in a bit in future. (Stick that in your sig and smoke it, Suity! :crazy:)

The rifts here that have stemmed from people's petty personal disagreements with other members here (my own posting included) need to stop imo as soon as the announcement of Kearney's resignation is made. I for one also know that I will be able to post more positively here - since the Board has shown decisiveness in righting their wrong, and once again our club can have some hope of improved competitive performance in 2013 and looking ahead to next year and the future!

Go Parra :D !!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
so you couldn't judge kearney after 40 games but will judge the care taker after 7 :crazy:

I'm talking about the rest of you judging the caretaker after seven rounds. After all, a coach's job is to win games right?

I only judge a coach against the quality of his players and his ability to build a club. If you build the club right the wins will come.

Even after ten years I was still making excuses for Brian Smith.

True EEL

Bench
If reports of Kearney's "resignation" tomorrow are true, as a member I thank him for his efforts, wish him all the best in his future endeavours - and no doubt new choice of career.

This Board has made two massive calls on head coaches in the space of less than two years - despite the hype the first call was clearly the wrong one for the club to make. So this call regarding Kearney's future (and the remedy of the next coach) had better be the right one! After the experiment with a rookie coach/hype artist, as a club we need to now go back to hiring only experienced coaches with records that command respect.

To the #3amigos... you merkins deserve every bit of criticism you get on here in the next 24 hours, because of the disrespect you've consistently shown other members on here for merely questioning the credentials of Kearney's performance, for not blindly swallowing the hype, and for being concerned about the forward direction of our beloved club. The way you #3amigos have carried on here has been a divisive disgrace, and I hope when you reflect on this event you decide to pull your heads in a bit in future. (Stick that in your sig and smoke it, Suity! :crazy:)

The rifts here that have stemmed from people's petty personal disagreements with other members here (my own posting included) need to stop imo as soon as the announcement of Kearney's resignation is made. I for one also know that I will be able to post more positively here - since the Board has shown decisiveness in righting their wrong, and once again our club can have some hope of improved competitive performance in 2013 and looking ahead to next year and the future!

Well articulated Bartman, every bit of it, and especially one major bit of it somewhere in the middle :clap:

The Parramatta Board did make a poor decision RE: Anderson and Kearney. But they have now finally admitted their mistake and made a decision with the best interests of the club and its fans in mind. Let's hope the club can now move ahead in a more positive manner. All the best success to Stephen Kearney....at another club.

born an eel

Bench

:lol::lol:
you do realise there is an election next year,

Latest posts