What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GI blow leaves Dragons fuming

the painter

Juniors
Said before will say it again, should be on the Nrl site for hit of the week, but he will get a week or 2 thats for sure as for all the Dragons supporters foaming at the mouth and carrying on like a bunch of Sowards, and Hornbys well that is priceless.:crazy:

pierced

Juniors
Thank you for explaining loading. Having never watched league I was sooo unaware it existed. I was making a point about Lukes throw not causing any injury. Nor did he slam him head first into the dirt. Inglis hit was much more dangerous than what Luke did. It wasn't what I'd call a deliberate spine neck breakin spear tackle. I repeat that if GI was taken out like that the tune would be much different on this forum. Startin to remeber why I don't like playing with the other souths fans.

Thank you for explaining loading. Having never watched league I was sooo unaware it existed. I was making a point about Lukes throw not causing any injury. Nor did he slam him head first into the dirt. Inglis hit was much more dangerous than what Luke did. It wasn't what I'd call a deliberate spine neck breakin spear tackle. I repeat that if GI was taken out like that the tune would be much different on this forum. Startin to remeber why I don't like playing with the other souths fans.

You may understand loading but you obviously chose to ignore it and then went on to make a dick of yourself. Nice work.

grandorient

Bench
Inglis is a dog. He knew what he was doing.

Definitely deserves 4 to 6 weeks, clean record or not, but as he is one of the protected species, he will be lucky to get 2.

GO

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Inglis is a dog. He knew what he was doing.

Definitely deserves 4 to 6 weeks, clean record or not, but as he is one of the protected species, he will be lucky to get 2.

GO

Yeah, I remember all of you defending Prior.

A full blooded elbow. Not his go. That is a Dog shot.

So is sledging someone because of their race, and hiding behind the mantra that what happens on the field stays on the field. That is what I call a Dog.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Bit of a smirk when put on report. Didn't seem to concerned at any time since it happened. Could have at least pretended to be a good sport. It wasn't a good hit up. It was high and a blight on the game.

Well go backand watch the footage. After inglis tries to break up those fighting and does make an effort to go over to young . Soward gets in his way and stops him.

grandorient

Bench
Having had a rant about Inglis, I hope you guys can go all the way this year.

I'm afraid Saints will struggle to make the 8, however if they do, as we all know, anything can happen. But if the worst happens and Saints fall short, I'll be cheering you guys on. It's been way too long between drinks for Souths and this year may well be the year it all comes together.

You have a great team and your coach seems to have his head screwed on. I'd love to see a Saints V Souths GF, but that might be expecting too much

Anyway guys, if Saints don't make it, I hope you guys do.

By the way Ziggy, I never defended Prior, when I saw the tackle, I thought he hay have got 4 to 6 weeks.

Good luck.

GO

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Having had a rant about Inglis, I hope you guys can go all the way this year.

I'm afraid Saints will struggle to make the 8, however if they do, as we all know, anything can happen. But if the worst happens and Saints fall short, I'll be cheering you guys on. It's been way too long between drinks for Souths and this year may well be the year it all comes together.

You have a great team and your coach seems to have his head screwed on. I'd love to see a Saints V Souths GF, but that might be expecting too much

Anyway guys, if Saints don't make it, I hope you guys do.

By the way Ziggy, I never defended Prior, when I saw the tackle, I thought he hay have got 4 to 6 weeks.

Good luck.

GO

How can we fire up, when you come back with such a fine post?
All good Grandorient.

ronnieG

Juniors
Lets just sit back and calm down a little with the knowing that GI will get at least 2 weeks, and he will get this only because the tackle looked bad and the NRL and all the other sissies that run our game wont have to defend such a decission. If they let him off,which by the way is what i think should happen as i think the tackle was a great hit and over 90% of the contact was below the shoulder of Young and any contact above the shoulder is purely due too differing heights and the fact young was falling. So he will be charged and he will sit out a couple of weeks and all this will do is allow any niggling injuries to heal and have him super fit and super charged to drive his new found love into to the finals and on to this years title.

Latest posts