What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The T.V Rights Thread Part III

How much will the Total Broadcast Rights Deal be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whall15

Coach
Gould would be good on a panel show like the Gameplan. He is also heaps better in commentary when he is paired up with Voss.

Mr Saab

Referee
Will Vautin ever be seen on TV again? The footy show will be axed for sure if 9 lose the rights.

Maybe. They could do a channel 7 Matty Johns type show (with alot less BS humour), but i think it would last just one yr.

Last edited:

Goddo

Bench
Its been a long time, but 9's chickens are finally comming home to roost. Couldn't happen to a better station.

whall15

Coach
LEAKED 2013 NINE TV SCHEDULE

FRIDAY

6:00 - National Nine News
6:30 - A Current Affair
7:00 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
7:30 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
8:00 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
8:30 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
9:00 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
9:30 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
10:00 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
10:30 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
11:00 - The Big Bang Theory RPT
11:30 - The Big Bang Theory RPT

Ray Mosters

Juniors

FRIDAY

You forgot repeats of "Two and a Half Unfunny Merkins"

docbrown

Coach
On a side note about the stupidity of channel 9 - did anybody watch the closing ceremony this morning?

I noticed that McKinnon read out a big spiel explaining what this stupid pyramid thing they were constructing represented - then about twenty seconds later Eddie McGuire - who I suspect wasn't paying any attention to McKinnon because he's only in love with the sound of his own voice - started to repeat the exact same dribble word for word!

Before he could get too far into it though I think he got the whisper from control. He stammered for a bit and then changed where he was rambling off to, talking about how 3 layers represented some sort of bullshit - because, you know, it was vital for the audience to know that...

juro

Bench

FRIDAY

But what will they show in Brisbane? Bindi Irwin maybe?

juro

Bench
On a side note about the stupidity of channel 9 - did anybody watch the closing ceremony this morning?

I noticed that McKinnon read out a big spiel explaining what this stupid pyramid thing they were constructing represented - then about twenty seconds later Eddie McGuire - who I suspect wasn't paying any attention to McKinnon because he's only in love with the sound of his own voice - started to repeat the exact same dribble word for word!

Before he could get too far into it though I think he got the whisper from control. He stammered for a bit and then changed where he was rambling off to, talking about how 3 layers represented some sort of bullshit - because, you know, it was vital for the audience to know that...
I only watched for 2 minutes and that was the bit I saw... :lol:

whall15

Coach

Yeah I saw a bit of it, McGuire and McNepotism formed the worst commentary partnership I have heard for a while. The opening ceremony was worse though.

Status
Not open for further replies.