What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand All Day Grand Final Day Plan.

Frailty

First Grade
Most fans like Daytime or 5:30 kick off...

ARLC negotiates it to be 7:15pm kick off... Great work!

Sleep

Juniors
I don't hate the late start. Gives you plenty of time to get everything you want/need done that day and then have a huge feed before sitting down to watch the game with an excessive amount of drinks. Some of the best GF's have been night ones.

applesauce

Bench
Will the 7:00 night grand final from 2013 have an impact on these plans?

Hell no! Have you seen the superbowl, big day out etc?

A day of fun, food and alcohol leading up to the big event is value for money and a great experience.

I am pumped!

Danish

Referee
Hell no! Have you seen the superbowl, big day out etc?

A day of fun, food and alcohol leading up to the big event is value for money and a great experience.

I am pumped!

Yep, should only increase the amount of people who actually turn out for the festivities.

In fact, it gives all the more reason to open it up to the general public, as plenty of people would have time to come down and enjoy the GF atmosphere throughout the day and then get home in time for kick off.

applesauce

Bench
Can anyone going this year upload photos of the bars, stages and areas for everyone to see what exactly they have done? Thanks

Latest posts