What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those in Sydney this Sunday the 26th...

Munky

Coach
Wandered up to the Sando last night after receiving a message from a mate who was walking past and heard some good sounding music.

Turns out it was two young chicks playing an acoustic folk sort of set.

The main guitar girl was amazing and playing like a demon and is only 18, needless to say we each handed over $10 for the EP.

Moment like that are what make live music amazing and I'd hate to see the Sando close.

LESStar58

Referee
I had many fantastic sessions at the Sando when I was up in April. Didn't see any bands there but it's a good old school, dirty old man pub. I love living in Melbourne but Sydney leaves it for dead by way of pubs. They all seem to be turning in to trendy little gastro pubs down here with imported bear that you pay through the nose for and pub grub that doesn't measure up to old school schnitzels, parmas etc. Had a great veal schnitzel at the Townie a few nights as well!

Latest posts