What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Sheens Turds

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Reick, Beckett, Koupitsaris, Tramachi, Youngquest!, Tandy, Laurie, Moodie#2
Sheens' Allstars

I love your sig mate. I spent many teenage nights stoned and careless watching Reno Rains and Bobby Sixkiller owning that shit.

f**king good times. I love my B TV & movies.

Ima download that shit from Pirate Bay tomorrow.

No. No. I'm starting that download right now.

jasonl

Juniors
Doesn't seem like 5 years ago I made these comments.

Nothing much has really changed. I wonder if any other club would tolerate a coach with an enviable 40% winning rate and only 3 finals appearances in the last 15 years?

As for who's our new 'Fitzhenry', for mine it's Blake Ayshford. I've never seen a bloke like him put in so many inept and passionless performances like he has this year and continually be selected in the top grade. The bloke's body language on the field rarely changes, there's just nothing there. It's like he's been sedated before he runs out.

As for our long running halves issue, young Jacob Miller was never given a chance. Look what McGuire's done with Reynolds at South's this year. The kid had never played first grade before the start of the year and is now killing it. And don't start me on one of the worlds best 5/8s playing 7. Mind boggling.

For once in a long, long time, looking forward to the off season.

Ashford looks like he plays on a full load of Thorazine.

Tell me, realistically, what other club does he run on for as first grade?

Moltzen even worse - the man cannot kick, pass nor tackle yet holds a first grade place and a 3 year contract.

This club has an uneasy sense of something growing into itself.

Big Darkness ahead.

I love your sig mate. I spent many teenage nights stoned and careless watching Reno Rains and Bobby Sixkiller owning that shit.

f**king good times. I love my B TV & movies.

Ima download that shit from Pirate Bay tomorrow.

No. No. I'm starting that download right now.
Trying to name our first kid Reno, but missus is having none of it.