What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah calls on PM to crack down on Twitter abuse

Tom Shines

First Grade
a2jymqqcyaehns4.jpg

stop ambushing him

Oh dear.

Is Wobbie Fawah suggesting that Julia Gillard should hang herself,..(*gasp*) on her birthday?

Unfortunately this is the end of Twitter as we know it.

Who does the PM call when Wobbie Fawah says something nasty to her?

The Coast Guard?

Fawah has outdone himself with his whine crusade here.

Pants have been pulled down.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What else can you expect in an anonymous environment.

Fwiw I think the tweet about Dugans girlfriend was far worse, and one that would get someone into trouble with the law.

But even the Dugan, who looks like he would spend all arvo sorting out his smarties, had the brains to just delete it because its bullshit.

Agreed. What he said about farah was in poor taste, what he posted to Dugan is verging on a threat. Dugan does somewhat encourage it because he does give it back to the trolls so he is being a touch precious with his comments in the paper but he does in general handle it ok.

Pugzley

Okay, so most of the people here that are against Penrose are saying that it's the internet, so I can say all that I want under a pseudonym and all the others have to do if they're offended at what I say is ignore me/block me?

Sharks players should take an end of the season trip to New Zealand and find themselves a groupie to wash away their end of season pain. Maybe they can borrow some rohypnol from the Dog's players. Don't worry Knights players, Bennet should not have cut down on your juice taking. Better luck next year. Dragons fans are takng lessons from Ben Creagh on how to harden up everytime they see a Brute big hit contender. I hope Ashton Sims breaks everybone on his body.

To the people that are offended by this post. Harden up and block/ignore.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Okay, so most of the people here that are against Penrose are saying that it's the internet, so I can say all that I want under a pseudonym and all the others have to do if they're offended at what I say is ignore me/block me?

Sharks players should take an end of the season trip to New Zealand and find themselves a groupie to wash away their end of season pain. Maybe they can borrow some rohypnol from the Dog's players. Don't worry Knights players, Bennet should not have cut down on your juice taking. Better luck next year. Dragons fans are takng lessons from Ben Creagh on how to harden up everytime they see a Brute big hit contender. I hope Ashton Sims breaks everybone on his body.

I am neither hurt nor offended, just amused by the idiocy. See how it works?

:(

"Hello Julia, Pugzley said it again..."