What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah calls on PM to crack down on Twitter abuse

DJShaksta

First Grade
Okay, so most of the people here that are against Penrose are saying that it's the internet, so I can say all that I want under a pseudonym and all the others have to do if they're offended at what I say is ignore me/block me?

Sharks players should take an end of the season trip to New Zealand and find themselves a groupie to wash away their end of season pain. Maybe they can borrow some rohypnol from the Dog's players. Don't worry Knights players, Bennet should not have cut down on your juice taking. Better luck next year. Dragons fans are takng lessons from Ben Creagh on how to harden up everytime they see a Brute big hit contender. I hope Ashton Sims breaks everybone on his body.

To the people that are offended by this post. Harden up and block/ignore.

No ones offended.
We're just all laughing at you.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Isn't the great Jarryd Hayne on Twitter? i imagine he would cop more abuse playing for the wooden spooners then Farah and i never seen him complain?

Eels players > Tigers players

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Very pleased with the news overnight about the DT getting behind this. For once they do something useful.

A lot of people regarded you as a troll, a witch hunt was conducted and you were
outed on LU. Are you a troll that deserves to be outed? There were those on
LU who regard you in much the same way as the clown who made insensitive remarks
about the death of robbies mum.

As the victim of a witch hunt, why don't you tell us how hunting down people who
some people find offensive and brand as trolls, is different to what happened to you.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Bm trolling was harmless. I could tell he didn't actually live in Sydney or lift weights or was a policeman based on how silly it all was. Cannot really compare the two imo.

betcats

Referee
Bm trolling was harmless. I could tell he didn't actually live in Sydney or lift weights or was a policeman based on how silly it all was. Cannot really compare the two imo.

In your opinion it was harmless but he may of deeply offended someone else.

Who decides when something is offensive enough to warrant police attention?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well its easy enough to apply a community standard of what the average person would find offensive. I don't think the average person would find bm lying about being a muscular policeman from coogee all thatoffrnsive. I don't think police action should necessarily be taken either but we cannot think of the internet as a seperate world from reality any more. There can be real world repercussions for it. If this guy gets outed and loses his job or whatever then that's life.

Lucky Roy

Juniors
This chap is doing some heavy duty trolling >

EVeAp.png

Still think it's heavy duty trolling? I'm on Farah's side re the comments about his mum which were appalling, but someone needs to talk to him about the old saw about living and dying by the sword. Applies to him as much as anyone. Unless, of course, buying someone a noose for their birthday is considered funny.

betcats

Referee
Well its easy enough to apply a community standard of what the average person would find offensive. I don't think the average person would find bm lying about being a muscular policeman from coogee all thatoffrnsive. I don't think police action should necessarily be taken either but we cannot think of the internet as a seperate world from reality any more. There can be real world repercussions for it. If this guy gets outed and loses his job or whatever then that's life.

Given our multicultural country i doubt it would be easy to apply a community standard.

If he said to Robbies face what he tweeted the police could do nothing at all about it so why should it be a crime over the net? Isn't that separating the internet from reality?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Given our multicultural country i doubt it would be easy to apply a community standard.

If he said to Robbies face what he tweeted the police could do nothing at all about it so why should it be a crime over the net? Isn't that separating the internet from reality?

Of course you can apply community standards. I also said that there shouldn't be police action but there is also a reason why he is hiding because he could face real world repercussions. If a comedian had said it or some bloke on the street there could be real world consequences.

Of course you can apply community standards. I also said that there shouldn't be police action but there is also a reason why he is hiding because he could face real world repercussions. If a comedian had said it or some bloke on the street there could be real world consequences.

So what do you recommend be done about Robbie Fawah suggesting that the Prime Minister hang herself on her birthday?

Some sort of "real world consequence"?

A bit-coin penalty?

Latest posts