What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love Pokerstars

Take Chip

Juniors
The Stars blurb on their card generator (sorry, can't link, do a google search for pokerstars rng)

Play a lot of online poker, Stars exclusive, have no issue with their software or card generator, and yes have been on the end of some humungous suckouts, but then I've dealt some out myself as well. :)

BunniesMan

Immortal
If this can happen to a Stars Pro it can happen to anyone:

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/643188_757917FC03

EA clearly doesn't understand the concept. A table can play the exact same cards the exact same way twice in a row and the cards won't necessarily fall the same way on the flop/turn/river.

Going beyond EA's ignorant paranoid delusions, I've found my niche in the 180 person Turbo SNG's. Two final tables in the last 5 or 6 times I've played. I consistently profit at them.

EA that is not the way it works at all. The cards are not determined by your actions in playing the hand. Player input is used - It is every mouse movement, the timing - and it used to seed the RnG, not determine the outcome.

Nah,

Re-read this line from their email.

"dependent on the clicks at the table". It is the players actions in the hand that determine the cards. The word used was clicks, not movement.

Mouse movements... lmao

You're off your tree.

And STFU bunnies derp, you "semi-pro" spastic. Too gutless to post any hand histories because you and I both know that your claims can be checked if we find out your ID.

Coward.

BTW, I have since withdrawn again, that make $1,800.00 taken out with no deposit.

And yeah, it's still an abortion of a site that is rigged to the eyeballs. Ever wonder why the site is driven from the Isle of Man?

And I'll bet pounds to peanuts that their software isn't based on RnG, it's based on RsG. The thing is, unless the crims give themselves up in the US, no one will ever know...

cleary89

Coach
If this can happen to a Stars Pro it can happen to anyone:

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/643188_757917FC03

EA clearly doesn't understand the concept. A table can play the exact same cards the exact same way twice in a row and the cards won't necessarily fall the same way on the flop/turn/river.

Going beyond EA's ignorant paranoid delusions, I've found my niche in the 180 person Turbo SNG's. Two final tables in the last 5 or 6 times I've played. I consistently profit at them.

screen name?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm not going to give my name to anyone I know on LU for a number of reasons, chiefly I care about privacy.

I can profit at single table SNGs upto $15. I have won 2 180 person SNGs. I cashed 9 times in the latest MicroMillions and I cashed 11 times in the MicroMillions before that.

Whether people believe me or not is upto them but that's the truth.

With all the different websites around these days if someone knows your name they can find practically every hand you've played.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Like I said, I enjoy my privacy when it comes to poker.

The stuff I said above is 100% true. I'm not claiming I'm taking money off high rollers or anything like that. I'm good enough to take money from low level guys in SNGs. I'm not as good at cash games but do well at 9-180 person SNGs. That's the truth, whether people believe it or not is entirely upto them.

Rhyno

First Grade
I can't seem to find a app that plays for real money. Anyone know any phone sites

Latest posts