What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I read it on Twitter

Willow

Assistant Moderator
True...

Souths are the first team through the 2012 F7s Grand Final. Congrats. :clap:

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Maybe we should have a Forum 7's twitter?

Twitter seems to be all the rage these days.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ask Robbie.

But it's true. Before I logged into LU tonight, I was talking on the phone to a friend who said that Souths were in the F7s grand final... he read it on Twitter.

Where is this tweet?

Monk

Referee
A certain F7's player tweeted

"The South Sydney Rabbitohs into 2012 Grand Final!!! No not the real team it's the Forum7s team based at the awesome @LeagueUnlimited"

which was then retweeted by the League Unlimited twitter account.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
That was me people. Sorry, got excited. But considering I mentioned LU and them RTing it I'm hoping that helps in some way getting the &s some form of attention in the future

Monk

Referee
If anything other people should be penalised for not being excited enough.

Off with their heads i say!

joshie

Live Update Team
I would be happy to run our own twitter account if you guys want me to? I can link it with my account on my phone (Y)

bartman

Immortal
Limit F7 articles to 140 characters and conduct the whole competition using twitter.
You might be onto something there... perhaps the twitter scoring criteria could include bonus points for haiku structures, or rhyming hashtags?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I think it would be awesome for F7s to have its own twitter as well. It may help get the word out to others outside of LU as well, bring in more fans maybe and maybe all the members on teams who have twitter can contribute as well in someone. Creative F7s tweets comp could be interesting considering the character limits. LOL

I heard us Souths guys won as well over twitter. I thought it was a joke so I reported it to the PM. I feel kind of stupid now.

Monk

Referee
Just thought you would all like to know that Forum 7's now has its very own shiny twitter account.

@LU_ForumSevens

Everyone go follow and love/embrace it!

Latest posts