What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah calls on PM to crack down on Twitter abuse

What if this whole thing was a ploy by Robbie to deflect attention away from the pressure on coach Sheens and the Tigers' awful season?

bottle

Coach
Yes, it's definitely all you Dragons fans fault that Farah is a Twitter whore who's come out of this looking like a whining, bitching, hypocrite.

Yeah.

Fire

First Grade
No can do. If he finds out I nicked it he might rip my face off. I might drop it back
to the club, anonymously of course.

Give it back to him by throwing it at his head. It might knock some sense into the fool.

RABK

Referee
We need a hypocrite wobbie meme.

Canvas.
azhrw4.jpg

Examples.

dmxy4i.jpg

RABK

Referee
Considering twitter is the platform this drama unfolded on wobbie meme's should be about hypocrisy with the bottom punch line been a hashtag. examples...

wobbie-meme-generator-online-abuse-needs-to-stop-givethepmanoose-9582a9.jpg

wobbie-meme-generator-mick-ennis-immature-little-sledging-grub-saintbennyisadickhead-hopedragonsdontchoke-2358c0.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
if keiran foran has a twitter account id be pretty cautious if i was him, hes not that popular at the moment

Latest posts