What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jumping on the greenwagon...

ozenzud

Juniors
Being some distance from Cannnbraaa, in Nuuu Zulund, I wasn't aware of the obvious hype that must have been building in the Capital. I was surprised to see the sold out ground on tele when I tuned in yesterday.

Good to see. I have long been concerned that Cannnbraa people have turned up to watch the Brumbies and seem to have 'dropped' the Raiders like a bloke might his average sheila after Elle McPherson asked him out.....mind you, she was a sharkies supporter wasn't she...anyway.

Good luck to Cannnnbraaa. Pity that one of the two 'stories' of this series, (Souffs and raiders) will end this weekend. But good to see some RL hype again in the Capital.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah I think Brumbies did us a big favour by choking big time in the Super Rugby. The Raiders are getting the job done and winning the people back.

TBH they were doing it in 2010 and that was relflected with record membership the following year. But we were woeful in 2011 and undid all that good work.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Well done Raiders and good luck for the rest of the finals.

With Croker out who will be kicking at goal, maybe critical to you going further, games get tight from here on in. Do you have anyone who is a good kicker in the lower grades that can fill in for Croker?

Dugan can't kick goals for shit and the Raiders need every point they can get.

I'm on the Cows if the Green Machine crashes and burns. Saying it now.

After that, it doesn't matter. It's all dyro of varying viscosities.

Cryptic

Juniors
How sucking c**k working out for you? You know a thread you won't see for another 30 years? "Jumping on the dragonwagon"

So, how's this thread workin' out for ya? :cool:

Who is that directed to Gypsy?

I've asked you before for no response, but are you the full quid?

Are you a closet bunnies fan or just a dickhead?

Are you a fan of the other teams remaining in the finals?

Or just a dick hole?

gypsy

Bench
Who is that directed to Gypsy?

The Canberra Raiders Rugby League Football Club, apologies for the confusion.

I've asked you before for no response, but are you the full quid?

If you include taxes, yes.

Are you a closet bunnies fan or just a dickhead?

Being the first of those things, makes you the second by default. Poor question, answer is obviously no to both.

Are you a fan of the other teams remaining in the finals?

Or just a dick hole?

Another strange series of questions...
No, I am not a fan of the other teams in the finals, as my avatar suggests, I am a Dragons fan.

So the two options you provided are:
1. Am I a fan of a team in the finals? or
2. Just a dick hole?

Since you're a Dragons fan also, and they are the only two options, where do you fit?

Also, tell me more about how taunting opposing fans isn't ok, when you have an anti-manly profile picture....

Thankyou linesmen, thankyou ballboys.

Last edited:

bileduct

Coach
I love your work gyppo.

It was sad to see our season end tonight, but your eternal butthurt over the Raiders has put a smile on my face :)

Keep at it champ!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So, how's this thread workin' out for ya? :cool:

Actually I started this theead, not any raiders fan...

Unfortunately it hasn't worked out too well..

I now want none of the remaining teams to win....

Bring on 2013!

gypsy

Bench
About as well as your promises that Dugan was signed, sealed and delivered at the Dragons.
Yeah that hurts. I really wanted all those $$ to fly away for someone akin to a tampon (in for one week, out for three).

Ok, maybe Im being a bit harsh. At least he stood up when it mattered against Souths. Big players always do...

:cool:

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
It's OK, we still get to beat the Dragons once more this year, Toyota Cup this weekend!

Latest posts