What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
That's the thing I don't get.
What experience does he have in this regard?
None. Don't we want the BEST candidates to be on the board?
In saying that, you're right. He would romp it in. I just don't think he'd get my vote.

Suity

I'm not saying I would vote for him, but he would win, regardless.

did anyone even ask where it is coming from? ..... one minute he's announced as a tackling coach, then someone, who coincidently asked what hindy is doing less than 24 hrs earlier, makes a claim he heard he is running for the board (from who?) - and now we are discussing it like it has any legs :lol:

no disrespect to anyone, i love a good rumour, but i really don't think its happening .... and hardly worth the chit chat

I believe the guy who asked was seeing if anyone knew anything because he already knew.....seems very odd at the timing of the question and then the article......

Haynzy

First Grade
Hindy politely gives his opinion on the current board in his book.
I doubt he'd be going anywhere near club politics.

Avenger

Immortal
Mateo >>> Parra. Especially if Brian Smith gets the Warriors coaching gig. Just putting it out there.

strider

Post Whore
The Sharks forum posters don't think much of this bloke at all !

Can't be stuffed posting the link - sorry !

interestingly enough it seems a bit of a re-occurring theme on these forums:

- player/staff leave club (A) to go to club (B)
- club (A) forum talks down player/staff
- club (B) forum talks up player/staff

Avenger

Immortal
I can't see Smithy going there, but if we get Feleti on the right bucks, could be quite the coup.

I know that Ricky is a fan as he tried to get him to play for NSW and there was all that initial grey area about his eligibility.

If he is letting Horo go surely he has someone in mind. I think that James from the Titans is more than likely Poore's replacement.

Last edited:

Parraren

Bench
Mateo >>> Parra. Especially if Brian Smith gets the Warriors coaching gig. Just putting it out there.

Bellamy appears to be target No.1 with Sheens the fall back option.

There might be a few players shopped around or moving clubs after the coaching merry-go-round is sorted i'd say.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I know Mateo is a better player than Paulo, but with us having Seffa, do we really need another very similar player in Mateo? Assuming he would be on more cash too. Paulo is alot younger also. Thoughts?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Meh if he wasn't on the footy show would he get the wraps he has been getting??? Handy first grader nothing more.

Gronk

Staff member
There ya go. Sharks take a risk signing Carney. He stays off the drink and all of a sudden good players are easy to come by. Their cap seems elastic and their 2013 prospects look top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.