What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

week 3 finals footy

Eels Dude

Coach
Referees continue their shocking finals run this year. I spose Manly can't complain after last week though.

strider

Post Whore
Referees continue their shocking finals run this year. I spose Manly can't complain after last week though.

tell Tooves that :lol:

but seriously .... are we back in the "lets make melbourne win" days? .... the tv deal is done guys - don't need to give am a hand anymore

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And people still don't believe the scummy cheating pricks Melbourne don't get the rub of the green???

Maroubra Eel

Coach
And people still don't believe the scummy cheating pricks Melbourne don't get the rub of the green???

I believe it.

If that ball wasn't dropped I f**king give up. That's dropped every day of the week!

What a f**king joke these decisions have become.

strider

Post Whore
i think watmough is back on the stilnox .... he's wandering around like a lost tourist out there :lol:

strider

Post Whore
just to let you all know - swans are up 35-15 near the end of hte first quarter .... yeah yeah - its afl, but we are talking manly and melbourne - so it's a toss up really

strider

Post Whore
oh cool .... just falling over the top of hte ball is a legit play the ball if u r melbourne - noted :thumn

manly r a f'n rabble tonight :lol:

Yeh, but Manly could easily have been penalised for holding (and dragging) the ankles of the tackled player about 9 times thus far. Buggered if i can understand why that is constantly allowed (under any rules current in the last 100 years).

Eels Dude

Coach
Does anyone remember what situation benefit of the doubt was brought in for? Initially it was brought in to cover just a couple of scenarios. Now it's being used in every trying scoring situation which was not the point of the rule when it was first brought in.

Latest posts