What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interstate Grand Final Coverage

whall15

Coach
According to yourtv.com.au it is on channel 9 in melbourne

Yep no NSW Cup or Toyota Cup though on either 9 or Gem with 9 preferring to repeat the 1955 movie Blood Alley and a repeat of the Farmer Wants A Wife and Gem preferring repeats of F Troop, The Garden Gurus, Getaway and the 1976 film That's Entertainment, Part 2.

Panfas

Juniors
Yep no NSW Cup or Toyota Cup though on either 9 or Gem with 9 preferring to repeat the 1955 movie Blood Alley and a repeat of the Farmer Wants A Wife and Gem preferring repeats of F Troop, The Garden Gurus, Getaway and the 1976 film That's Entertainment, Part 2.
Toyota Cup GF will be on Fox Sports though so the other states can still watch it

Canard

Immortal
Actually a shame if it isn't on GEM, as it wont be in HD.

Thats one of the good points about Melbourne's TV coverage of League this year.

applesauce

Bench
So called Conroys office. They put me through to ACMA (1300 850 115), then I pressed 2, then 1, left my name number and a brief message and am waiting for a call back.

I suggest others do the same.

El Diablo

Post Whore
So called Conroys office. They put me through to ACMA (1300 850 115), then I pressed 2, then 1, left my name number and a brief message and am waiting for a call back.

I suggest others do the same.

why?

it will be on 9 according to online guides

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Full day coverage:
NSW, NT, QLD, LIVE on Channel 9 from 11am (Footy Show) til 7:30pm.

Pre-match, but no post match:
VIC - LIVE on Channel 9 from 4:30pm til 7pm
TAS - LIVE on WIN from 4:30pm til 7pm
SA - LIVE on Channel 9 from 4:00pm til 6:30pm

Pre-match and post-match:
WA - LIVE on Channel 9 from 2:30pm til 5:30pm

El Diablo

Post Whore
and you should actually ring 9 Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth first to be sure as online guides may not be correct

don't ring anyone to complain until you are certain they are breaking the rules otherwise they'll think you're an idiot

Perth Red

Post Whore
Pretty happy with the WA covg, would have been nice to get the pre game all day stuff on GEM but compared to what we have put up with in recent years not complaining.

Zigwaa

Bench
Channel 9 Adelaide tweeted it is on live from 4pm on Channel 9 with the news following at 6:30pm.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nope, the only simulcast is FOX Sports doing the NYC GF.

They'll also run classic Grand Finals all morning until Toyota Cup kickoff.

Hoofhearted

Juniors
Full day coverage:
NSW, NT, QLD, LIVE on Channel 9 from 11am (Footy Show) til 7:30pm.

Pre-match, but no post match:
VIC - LIVE on Channel 9 from 4:30pm til 7pm
TAS - LIVE on WIN from 4:30pm til 7pm
SA - LIVE on Channel 9 from 4:00pm til 6:30pm

Pre-match and post-match:
WA - LIVE on Channel 9 from 2:30pm til 5:30pm

No Post Match coverage in Victoria when their team is competing. I'm sure I remember they did this in '09, they went straight to the news after full time and the first story was about the Storm winning. They crossed live to a Pub in Melbourne and you could barely hear the reporter over everyone in the background screaming at the camera to go back to the game!!

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Pathetic but no surprises. Even with Kerry Packer in charge Channel 9 in Melbourne treated and continue to treat league unfairly. And there really is only one logical explanation.

Latest posts