What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who does this belong too?

Saint69

Juniors
Michael Greenfield when announcing his retirement awhile ago due to injury mentioned that being a part of the Dragons squad in 2010 got him a Premiership Ring even though he didn't play,so maybe him or someone else that was part of the squad and didn't play has decided to offload their special Freebie.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Curious. By this article, it looks accurate. This article says 20 of them are ordered by the NRL, so you would assume there's only 20 of them circulating.

My suspicion is someone has mocked it up, but that's the cynic in me.

Ulysseus

Bench
Zed n Zed only do repros for the players.

A mock up by anyone other than them would look like shit - they would not have the moulds.

Rexxy

Coach
Sponsors were offered them in packages for 6k

Various other elements in the package meant ring was worth about 2500.

Hate to spoil the conspiracy

Godz Illa

Coach
hahaha ahhh the bitterness still tastes as sweet as it did around this time two years ago..

Let's relive it

[youtube]M4tat2RsLc4[/youtube]

Fire

First Grade
Probably Tony Archer

Might watch the 2010 Grand Final in the morning on Sunday to get me in the mood for this years GF. I'll be thinking of you when Morris puts his foot out matey. The butt-hurt it causes your latte-sipping, yuppie, fairweather f**k fans gives me so much satisfaction, it literally makes my dick bust concrete...

64 Dragon

Coach
Might watch the 2010 Grand Final in the morning on Sunday to get me in the mood for this years GF. I'll be thinking of you when Morris puts his foot out matey. The butt-hurt it causes your latte-sipping, yuppie, fairweather f**k fans gives me so much satisfaction, it literally makes my dick bust concrete...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts