What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Canterbury and Melbourne Supporters

innsaneink

Referee
Would be somewhat fitting a massive Vid Ref screw up decides this game....its decided many games, decided the minor premiership, why not the big one?

May who gets the least dud calls, win.

Perce

Juniors
Always a bittersweet weekend. Looking forward to the Grand Final - but hate that there's no more footy after that for months and months (except for the one-off international)!

TeamSatan

Juniors
Can see the headlines coming.
..Bankstown burns.
..beserk bulldogs...
Lakemba lynch mob...
South western sydney destroyed except centrelink offices.
Fresh kebabs..real houmous...

+1

But Jazz, you're a good sport mate who loves the V8's. Looking forward to next weekend and the new teams next year. Peace!

Thanks, Even though i am a diehard Ford nut, hearing that beautiful Mercedes V8 on full throttle down Conrod is going to be f**ken awesome

well the day has arrived Dogs and Storm supporters, have a great day and Good Luck

innsaneink

Referee
People congratulating the teams success , and their fans thanking them as if they have had something to do with it...LOL

Grapple

Bench
Thanks, I really appreciate it after all the effort i've done sitting at home on my arse with my dogs jersey on and drinking beer. All the best to you too, Melbourne.

Love, Grapple.

:lol::lol:

Both teams supporters guts are churning about now. Adrenaline rush. Good luck you guys from both camps. As a Knights fan i get to watch two deserving teams. I tip a classic.