What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 6 Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
Week 6 about to kick off

Eagles are going to struggle i think, 2nd game in a row up against a team coming off a bye. We've got a week 7 bye, so going into that 4-2 would be awesome. More likely 3-3

Other games that im interested in, NFC Championship re-match, Couglin is already playing the "no one respects us" game to fire his team up. Dallas v Baltimore should be good too

GB V HOU should be a cracker as well, good test for Houston
Also looking forward to Washington v Vikings, two teams that are a lot better this year than i thought they'd be and Hawks v NE will be closer than most think

legend

Coach
I think Houston will beat the Pack even without Cushing. Their defence will be too good and will sack Rodgers at least five times IMO.

I think the Sehawks can beat the Patriots but should be a great game either way.

I think Pittsburgh will thrash the Titans.

abpanther

Staff member
Giants v 49ers will be a good one, Coughling is trying the siege mentality, I don't like how favoured the 49ers are, this will be a tough game.

I think Tennessee might put up more of a fight tonight than we think.

Packers v Texans will be good, but man Packers are just decimated with injuries ATM

dogslife

Coach
Niners should win pretty easy. It's not December yet, Eli will just plod along till then. I have this bad feeling the Falcons are going to drop their first game when they really shouldn't, but then I think, there's no way Oakland beats us at home... Surely...

abpanther

Staff member
Titans looked really sharp on their first possession, should've finished with a TD too but Wright let it go right through his hands

abpanther

Staff member
It was interesting seeing that intro bit by Mayock, showing that CJs Oline has indeed been opening up holes but he's trying to bounce everything and make a big play instead of taking 4-5 yards

Raider_69

Post Whore
CJ caught dancing again, i agree with Mayock, sometimes you've just got to take the 4 yards and not try and hit the home run

Raider_69

Post Whore
Seriously, who the f**k is J.Harper and why is he hawking Chris Johnson's tds?!!

Its not enough that CJ2k :)lol:) rushes for about 40 yards per game but now he loses goal line carries?
f**king bum

abpanther

Staff member
Seriously, who the f**k is J.Harper and why is he hawking Chris Johnson's tds?!!

Its not enough that CJ2k :)lol:) rushes for about 40 yards per game but now he loses goal line carries?
f**king bum

Haha

CJ sucks man, I called it in our predictions thread, sell high while you can

Dogs Of War

Coach

f**king bum

Well he did get a chance to punch it in, but failed. I was cursing him just as much.

legend

Coach
Ben's stats looked good but I was thoroughly unimpressed by the Steelers tonight. Didn't show me much at all and let the Titans off the hook on multiple occasions late in the game.

Not a playoff team if you ask me. Too old on D and injuries are starting to stack up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea they havent been that impressive to me
that game last week against us was a hideous 60 minutes of football, the eagles should be 1-4. And tonight they just didnt do enough

Latest posts