What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hughes link adds spice to Bulldogs-Eels rivalry

eels81236

Bench
Gavin Robertson is a Flogball loving spastic on Vlads payroll, and he was a straight breaker.

Go easy. He is Stephen Rodger Waugh's best mate and if he is a mate of Stephen's then he is a mate of mine.

On top of that, it's not real classy to insult someone by calling them a spastic. You wouldn't insult someone by calling them a cancer sufferer so why would you call someone a spastic? I hope this is just a case of a limited vocabulary.

eelandia

Juniors
Hadley's nemesis at the club his best mate got the punt from. Can't wait for the knives to come out on that one.

MikePatton

Juniors
Who?s the boss

PARRAMATTA interviewed a long list of potential powerbrokers last week for the vacant CEO role. Hopeful for a return to rugby league, former Cronulla boss Tony Zappia sat down with Bob Bentley to discuss the role. Michael Buettner, Peter Parr, and Alby Taylor are also being considered. One chief from a rival NRL club has also made sneaky inquiries about the job.

Steve Noyce?

forward pass

Coach
Who?s the boss

PARRAMATTA interviewed a long list of potential powerbrokers last week for the vacant CEO role. Hopeful for a return to rugby league, former Cronulla boss Tony Zappia sat down with Bob Bentley to discuss the role. Michael Buettner, Peter Parr, and Alby Taylor are also being considered. One chief from a rival NRL club has also made sneaky inquiries about the job.

Steve Noyce?

hmmmm... I did see Noyce and Bentley deep in conversation at the Roosters match recently. Too long ago though I would have thought.

The Colonel

Immortal
Steve Noyce is a great operator and would be just the bloke we need to really kick this show into gear. And IMO it would be the best signing the club has made since Gibson.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Steve Noyce is a great operator and would be just the bloke we need to really kick this show into gear. And IMO it would be the best signing the club has made since Gibson.

I really hope we do end up with someone of his calibre as our football manager. I wonder why it has taken almost a year to find a Football manager/CEO?

Avenger

Immortal
I wouldn't take Hughes. He is a knob of epic proportions. Surely Noyce would be the favourite with his experience.