What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hughes link adds spice to Bulldogs-Eels rivalry

Jodeci

Bench
who's your money on ?

I think the club is looking at Peter Parr cause of his past relationship with Peter Nolan whilst they were both at the Broncos.

Personally I wouldn't give Parr the time or day as I dont rate him

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Out of all the names mentioned here, i have my fingers crossed for Steve Noyce. Not sure why the Roosters have decided to let him go, but i think he's a good operator and comes across strong when speaking.

Avenger

Immortal
Out of all the names mentioned here, i have my fingers crossed for Steve Noyce. Not sure why the Roosters have decided to let him go, but i think he's a good operator and comes across strong when speaking.
Hello young lady. :)

I hear that Noyce was against Smith being sacked and didn't like looking like a fool when he gave assurances to the media that Smith would be their coach in 2013.

TheRam

Coach
Why's that?

Is he not a friend of the chairman?

No need to play games Jodeci, you know very well why. But to stop the toing and froing like children here, lets just say he was toxic at the time for well documented reasons.

Avenger

Immortal
Tony "I accidentally punched a girl in the face whilst shadow boxing" Zappia should not even be considered.

JessEel

I hear that Noyce was against Smith being sacked and didn't like looking like a fool when he gave assurances to the media that Smith would be their coach in 2013.

ah makes sense. Not a bad pick up then, someone who advocates for stability and doesn't like having to go back on his word!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

tumblr_lcnjafDvMr1qcbppn.jpg

Jodeci

Bench
No need to play games Jodeci, you know very well why. But to stop the toing and froing like children here, lets just say he was toxic at the time for well documented reasons.

So they went out and got Ozzie who has set this club back 10 years.

Then sacked him and didnt replace him for another full season and you wonder why we have the worst front office in the league

Delboy

First Grade
There are 3 decent names in the mix, Noyce? A pro at the game and would get us plenty of media exposure of the right sort. Buetner, well respected, Ben in business, involved in the NRL and speaks well and Zappia who if you know him would be an excellent fit, has contacts everywhere and is blue and gold through and through.
I spoke to him at our last game and he said that if the whole story came out about the incident at the Sharks he would be on safe ground.
Something about that club not prepared to spend to contest it and just settled as at the time they were broke, not a happy camper.
I will put my hand up and confirm that I would be more than happy to see Zapia get the gig, just to tick Raaay off.

JessEel

I love Zaps, but I just worry about all the baggage that would come with him if appointed. Whether that baggage be unwarranted or not...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Don't want buetner - not enough club administration experience. Ran the Toyota cup for the first year then left, lot different to running a footy club. We need some one with plenty of club experience

Ollie Webb

Juniors
There are 3 decent names in the mix, Noyce? A pro at the game and would get us plenty of media exposure of the right sort. Buetner, well respected, Ben in business, involved in the NRL and speaks well and Zappia who if you know him would be an excellent fit, has contacts everywhere and is blue and gold through and through.
I spoke to him at our last game and he said that if the whole story came out about the incident at the Sharks he would be on safe ground.
Something about that club not prepared to spend to contest it and just settled as at the time they were broke, not a happy camper.
I will put my hand up and confirm that I would be more than happy to see Zapia get the gig, just to tick Raaay off.

Don't need to worry about Zappia, directors on interview panel don't want him because he worked under DF for a long time.

They offered the job to Parr last week who knocked it back, despite telling applicants there would be second interviews.

In the mix are Martin Bullock Phil Moss+ those mentioned in sunday papers and one other!

Latest posts