What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T20 Champions League Draw

yappy

Bench
I've been a massive Henriques critic in the past, but I'll cross my fingers and say yes.

He certainly has had bright patches before, but something about the sheer consistency of his performances so far this season says he's made a huge leap forward. (Cue injury that puts him out for 4 months...)

Patorick

Staff member
Sixers should send Watson home ASAP. Get someone else there a chance to find some form.

Would CA be sending him home if he was with an IPL team though?

Y2Eel

First Grade
How good is the Sixers Bowling attack....

Henriques
Watson
Hazlewood
Starc
Cummins
O'Keefe

Just play them for Australia in the first test....

Timbo

Staff member
Just watched the Sixers attack demolish Yorkshire.

That was real boys vs. men stuff.

yappy

Bench
Just watched the Sixers attack demolish Yorkshire.

That was real boys vs. men stuff.

and the boys destroyed the men.

I've long said Starc was the least impressive of the young quicks, but he has really blossomed this last 6 months. Will be very interesting to see if his short form success translates at FC level.

Haze though is still the guy I think will stand up and become the real ace. With Haze, Cummins, Starc and Pattinson all fit and firing we could be looking at a Windies-like era coming through. Take care of them FFS CA.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I heard on Fox this morning that they will be up against Sidds, Hilfy and Notch for the test spots and I thought wtf ?

why take 3 steps backwards ?

Notch is not even in the picture and as far as the other 2, there maybe some opportunity for rotation but these kids are the future and imo they are better bowlers than Sids and Hilfy

hineyrulz

Post Whore
and the boys destroyed the men.

I've long said Starc was the least impressive of the young quicks, but he has really blossomed this last 6 months. Will be very interesting to see if his short form success translates at FC level.

Haze though is still the guy I think will stand up and become the real ace. With Haze, Cummins, Starc and Pattinson all fit and firing we could be looking at a Windies-like era coming through. Take care of them FFS CA.
They'll take care of them all right, they won't pick them for Nuffies like Siddle,Hilfy and Shitchell..............

African Monkey

First Grade
Mitchell Starc just continues to get better and better. The guy is a star who will go onto greatness if he stays injury free.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's come along well since he spent time with Wasim Akhram,

amazing how well our bowlers have come along since cough lollies left

yappy

Bench
Sidds and Hilf after last summer deserve to be walk up starts, no issue with that.

Shitzell though can't seriously be in contention. That's just crazy talk. I've said for three years he's not even the best left arm quick named Mitchell in the country, and with Starc's improvement I doubt anyone with a functioning brain would dispute it any more. Pattinson should be the third quick picked for Australia barring injury, and Johnson should be about the third quick picked for WA if he's lucky. Behrendorf is pretty stiff to miss out to him.

Timbo

Staff member
If Johnson is even in the picture that'll do me.

He struggles to be in the top 15 quicks in Australia for me.