What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fans first

Parra Pride

Coach
Lucky for you.
I live 15 km's away.

Suity

The responsibility falls on you for organising the transport to the stadium, and then back to your house. If you aren't ready for that responsibility don't offer your house as free parking.

#SimpleStuff

Tony Bongo

Bench
I'm hearing that the date for the Football club elections have been set for the 8th of December and that Steve Sharp has finally selected his candidates to run on his ticket but 3P are still a little undecided as yet as to what the complete makeup of their ticket will look like. I know who is up for nomination so far but I won't put any of their names out there as I think it's fair to let each ticket announce their candidates in their own time.
I think all those who will be running must be passionate about the Eels to some degree so in that regard I admire them for putting their hand up to serve our club. I wish them the best of luck, but above all I hope the most suitable candidates succeed and that we end up with a collective of people who will serve the best interests of our club and members.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Tony, have you approached Colin Irrgang to join your ticket. He has a cape.

0e22b1d6c084a6501215ce7716afe6d2_resized.jpg

if his mum lets him out or it doesnt conflict with his world of warcraft commitments.

personally I'd like to see these two get a start on at the elections

460094-gregg-ritchie.jpg

597161-dtnews-eels-fans.jpg

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Didn't we already have a few of them elected/appointed to the Board....

#justjokingdon'tpanicorgetupset

Latest posts