What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Grade
See my kids every second weekend...pretty crap but I make it quality time.

Same, I have a 24 year old son a 22 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter (different mum to the older 2). My youngest daughter still has not met my older daughter as I never seem to be able to get the logistics of both of them in the same place at the same time.

First Grade
I slept with someone that used me as a punching bag for over a year.

Do I win the world's biggest loser?

People like this are down on the same level as rapists and child molestors in my books, i hate hearing about women being beaten by cowards.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I slept with someone that used me as a punching bag for over a year.

Do I win the world's biggest loser?

Are you serious Dan? Gosh im sorry to hear that. You deserve so much more than despicable assholes like that.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Firstly, with all this divorce talk. When I get married I'm just never gunna get divorced.

Secondly, Dani you're not a loser. The subhuman f**kwit that hit you is the loser.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Firstly, with all this divorce talk. When I get married I'm just never gunna get divorced.

Secondly, Dani you're not a loser. The subhuman f**kwit that hit you is the loser.

Well I sincerely hope your real life persona is a lot different to your online persona. Because most people around here get the s***s with you after just one week.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well I sincerely hope your real life persona is a lot different to your online persona. Because most people around here get the s***s with you after just one week.

You took a week?!

Either,
A) you are Mother Theresa.

Or

B) it was a week between when you read his first post and second one.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm agnostic b*tches. Besides my name was poorly conceived. I only created the account because I was lurking on here for 2 years and one day Perverse started a thread calling out the silent lurkers that were always on the Knights forum to show themselves. So I created the moniker 'Silent Knight' just for the purpose of saying to him "yeah I'm one of the lurkers, what of it jose?"

Then I noticed how many people were sticking the boot into Souffs at the time (around 2010), and I thought "hey this isn't such a bad place. I might stick around for a while".

And thus Silent Blight (as AG refers to me) was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.