What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tifo & pyro appreciation thread

No better sight in world sport than an amazing tifo or a stadium lighting up pyro style

Tifo1-1920-e1317823211471.jpg

decades-2.jpg

^^ Seattle Sounders fans are great.

mad-atleti_tifo1.png

^^ Franco fans in the Madrid Derby

425894_375771782503557_125698072_n.jpg

^^ Awesome SFC tifo

now-see-the-whole-making-of-video.jpg

Cool video showing the making of the BvB tifo

http://youtu.be/tVPNAOuJj7g

^^ Nah dude, I think the A-League fans have done well with fan support and tifo's, post them up dude. I saw on the highlights of WSW v SFC there was a WSW card tifo which looked awesome but I can't find a decent picture.

I am actually suprised and very impressed with MLS fans who have taken to the non-violent ultra culture very well.

Portland-Tifo.jpg

20110710_timbers_236.jpg

IMG_3716.jpg

4g69w1.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Amazing that those sensitive Yanks did not object to a tifo that said 'Douchbag'.

Lovely tribute:
hillsborough-justice-mosaic-on-the-kop-300-788810550.jpg

Barca's Catalan independence push from a few weeks back:
campnou.jpg

Red and Black Bloc from Saturday night:
ImageResizer.ashx

Finally, I know it's not specific to a football game but I've always loved those bizarre tributes to Kim Jong-Il those crazy North Koreans used to put on.
800px-Arirang1.jpg

Big Sam

First Grade
Question for everyone - has anyone been lucky enough to be under a banner or gone to a game in Europe where they've had a tifo?

WireMan

Bench

Why?

If people want to play with sparklers thats upto them. At least this is a decent thread about it not that horrible one you created.

Question for everyone - has anyone been lucky enough to be under a banner or gone to a game in Europe where they've had a tifo?

yeah, been under a few, seen more. Even Warrington RL have one that comes out every so often.

Better to be watching.

A good one is always the Rome Derby.

If you want to know what its like to be under one, next State of Origin you watch on telly, turn it loud so the atmosphere is all around you, now when the players are coming out and your really into the moment put a bed sheet over your head for a minute... :D

(Obviously if you go you can do it at the ground, but you may get some funny looks.)

langpark

First Grade
"horrible"... :lol: harden up man. Admit it, you've never watch a football match anywhere other than outside your corporate box and leather chair, have you?...

Anyway, you would have enjoyed the start of AEK/Olympiakos tonight. Literally a cloud of smoke delayed kickoff for 20 minutes.... Love it...

WireMan

Bench
"horrible"... :lol: harden up man. Admit it, you've never watch a football match anywhere other than outside your corporate box and leather chair, have you?...

Anyway, you would have enjoyed the start of AEK/Olympiakos tonight. Literally a cloud of smoke delayed kickoff for 20 minutes.... Love it...

Yeah, a horrible thread.

Start a thread about hooligans and violence which mainly involves racist fans and then post pretty little fireworks and flag waving?

Nowt do with having to harden up. Its about the lack of accuracy.

You clearly wouldn't know a proper hooligan incident if you bothered to go to a game and actually saw one.

Come sit in my corporate box at a game, i'll look after you when someone says boo to you. :D

Anyways, this one has something to make every one happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-storQ5LnQ&feature=related