What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firkin Fun Bar Collector Cards!

Misanthrope

Staff member
This is going to out me as a complete geek, but back when I was involved in the Myth II map-making community - I actually desigally designed a complete set of colllector cards (complete with rules) and put together an entire collector's card game based around members of the forum I was a member of.

I'll show myself out.

Monk

Referee
I've got a holo kungl. Willing to trade with someone who has a blue eyes white timmah

Also, bushy is my new god.

Alba

Coach
Hmmmm I want to experiment at making more of these tomorrow when I'm home bored!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
This should be a classic thread - always a crack up.
I would have loved a collectors card! I could be in the same deck as Kungl, Dutch etc

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I look like a drunken lunatic

cards_sharks.jpg

lol @ units hair in this.

BTW that shark tshirt is still worn on game day and still glows in the dark.

This photo is full of win, i loved Angry

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hmmmm I want to experiment at making more of these tomorrow when I'm home bored!!!

Liar!

If I get time. I can make a few. I'm quite crafty on Photoshop.

Woohoo! Which compromising picture of me will you choose?

Use the photo of me where I'm wearing the blue crop top and blue beanie.

Don't listen to Cliffy. Pick whichever one has the combination of most cleavage vs least crazy eyes.

Latest posts