What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Don't want him here, overated,overpriced and has shown no loyalty in a short career so far. And lets face it he will need to put on 20kgs of muscle after starving himself for two years. If we sign this turd and lose Hayne that will just about do me.

EelsFan05

Bench
Don't want him here, overated,overpriced and has shown no loyalty in a short career so far. And lets face it he will need to put on 20kgs of muscle after starving himself for two years. If we sign this turd and lose Hayne that will just about do me.

We won't lose Hayne because of Folau. Over three quarters of our team is off contract next season. Look at the teams at the top, they manage to have more then 2-3 star players in their line ups.

Kenny

Juniors

Yeah lets not sign a young Australian and State of Origin representative. We already have an abundance of great talent and there are so many other great outside backs on the market we can choose from. :roll:

Well that will solve our forwards problem, given that he's listed as the heaviest GWS player at 102kgs. 122kgs would make him one hell of a winger.

I don't get this "need to get his league body back" arguement. Of the teams that made the finals, the wingers included: Perrett, Wright, Merrett, Beale, Stapleton, Earl, Graham, Winterstein. I'd hardly call any of those guys hulking wingers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah lets not sign a young Australian and State of Origin representative. We already have an abundance of great talent and there are so many other great outside backs on the market we can choose from. :roll:
So you'd be willing to pay him around 800k a year after him starving himself for two years???? We already have Sandow,Hayne and next year Hoppa in the backline on big Money. But hey who needs forwards or a first grade hooker so we can sign a sideshow act :?

Gronk

Staff member
Where were the haters when Tahu, Sailor and Rogers returned from the dark side ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Why are people wynging..He is a great player.And tonga is gone when hoppa comes

1Hayne
2Sio
3Falou
4Tonga
5Morgan/Loko

Suitman

Post Whore
Just watched the whole press conference.
He's denied talking to anyone, stating he was leaving it up to his management team.
There was no way he was going to announce an NRL signing at this press conference.
It'll happen in a few days or even a week or so.

Suity

Maroubra Eel

Coach

If we lose Lassalo over this then that'll do me.

Latest posts