What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

eel4life

Juniors
Bongo

Please mate, he is the worst media manager in the comp

Thank god he resigned.

The fact that he never once signed off any communications via the head of marketing or the board and mind you in those members emails it was the same rubbish plus countless mistakes, he was rubbish.

Poor use of the club website and those press releases about us signing some 15yr old kids who could leave after 1 game didn't sit we'll with the recruitment manager to mind u.

Plus he also allowed Phil Rothfield to write whatever he wanted on our eels app and Doug got into trouble also when he let Rothfield write that we have Tony Williams signed up.

Plus the fact that he allowed every journo in this world basically live on our campus and write stories all day when we are coming last.

He should of realised that we are sitting last and the last thing we need is interviews being conducted daily when fans and members were ripping their hair off their heads saying "why are we always talking to the media, we are running last for Christ sake"

He should of controlled it.

The new bloke from all reports will work closely with the head coach and monitor all that. Doug had no relationship with SK

Well Said Jodeci, couldn't of said it better myself.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Bongo

Please mate, he is the worst media manager in the comp

Thank god he resigned.

The fact that he never once signed off any communications via the head of marketing or the board and mind you in those members emails it was the same rubbish plus countless mistakes, he was rubbish.

Poor use of the club website and those press releases about us signing some 15yr old kids who could leave after 1 game didn't sit we'll with the recruitment manager to mind u.

Plus he also allowed Phil Rothfield to write whatever he wanted on our eels app and Doug got into trouble also when he let Rothfield write that we have Tony Williams signed up.

Plus the fact that he allowed every journo in this world basically live on our campus and write stories all day when we are coming last.

He should of realised that we are sitting last and the last thing we need is interviews being conducted daily when fans and members were ripping their hair off their heads saying "why are we always talking to the media, we are running last for Christ sake"

He should of controlled it.

The new bloke from all reports will work closely with the head coach and monitor all that. Doug had no relationship with SK

Funny how awesome staff members are when they join the club then how crap they are after they resign. The official site improved out of sight when he came on board. The twitter and facebook feeds were good value as well as the Eels reels etc. It sounds like the problem was that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. or that he was just given free license to do what he wanted because our CEO didn't have a clue. If our media manager didn't have a relationship with our own coach then who's fault is that? Surely it wouldn't have been difficult for Doug's boss to say run everything via the coach etc.

ROGUE

Juniors
Ironically i tweeted T. Mannah when i saw pics of him , Paolo, Hayne and Izzy on holidays in the states to work on Izzy signing with us.

Funny how awesome staff members are when they join the club then how crap they are after they resign. The official site improved out of sight when he came on board. The twitter and facebook feeds were good value as well as the Eels reels etc. It sounds like the problem was that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. or that he was just given free license to do what he wanted because our CEO didn't have a clue. If our media manager didn't have a relationship with our own coach then who's fault is that? Surely it wouldn't have been difficult for Doug's boss to say run everything via the coach etc.

Yeah I really liked what Doug was doing. Very informative. Can't believe he's not at the club actually. It was excellent and informative. It's a dumb decision letting him go IMO.

The Colonel

Immortal
Nobody knows anything but you can always have an educated guess. You just have to have some faith. Isn't that right Colonel ? :lol::lol:. Shove you Mylanta in your arse. :lol::lol:

Chest beating if you have just been sourcing your info from Stagger is just wrong...... anyone can do that. Seriously, are you that short of internet cred you need to beat off over information anyone with his phone number could have got? :lol:

I'll ask if we can change your user name to Weidler.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i see Neil Cordy is in the DT trying put a positive spin on this for the AFL

he's in denial if he believes what he wrote

Avenger

Immortal
Chest beating if you have just been sourcing your info from Stagger is just wrong...... anyone can do that. Seriously, are you that short of internet cred you need to beat off over information anyone with his phone number could have got? :lol:

I'll ask if we can change your user name to Weidler.

Stop being such a sook. I verified the info from my own source especially when stags from his own post thought that the signing may be delayed or not happen after all. You constantly kept bringing it up and shit stirring me and now can't take it when you have to eat some humble pie. Suck it up Princess it's just a Internet forum FFS!! :D

The Colonel

Immortal
Stop being such a sook. I verified the info from my own source especially when stags from his own post thought that the signing may be delayed or not happen after all. You constantly kept bringing it up and shit stirring me and now can't take it when you have to eat some humble pie. Suck it up Princess it's just a Internet forum FFS!! :D

Sook? :lol: You seem to have really taken it to heart. Poor Weidler. Or are you really Ken Crapper? As for it being an Internet forum, heed your own advice you f**king whiny bitch.

Latest posts