What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

Avenger

Immortal
They've run the story every week since he left. Some people think it's ground breaking news.

Everyone gets their info from somewhere. You just chose not to believe it but I did and you kept targeting me every chance you got. I never stated I had an exclusive just a belief and wanted to share it with fellow supporters that had a tough year. That's all. No need to get all melodramatic. Now go eat some humble pie and shut the f**k up for once. Princess !! If you like to dish it out you need to be able to take it some time. So take it like the bitch you have become.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
1329700408166.gif

Craig Johnston

First Grade
a bit of an overabundance of backline options if izzy signs.....

mullaney
sio
tonga
loko
morgan
raidrada
hayne
blair
vai toutai

assuming hayne doesn't get moved to the halves, thats 9 (7 realistically) battling for 5

maybe blair or loko might have to play in the backrow?

Kornstar

Coach
We might start making metres out of our own half with Izzy on on board! That is the reason he will be a good pick up, his size. Much like Guru Jnr........if we can't get forwards, big backs who can gain metres out of our own half will certainly help!

Bigfella

Coach
I'm not sure it's that big a problem. Only 2 or three of those would actually crack a startig spot in this season's top four sides.

7 of those names range from 0 first grade games to about 1 season max.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I think this back line would be nice
1 Hoppa jr
2 Inu
3 Jennings
4 Falou
5 Sio
6 Hayne
7 Sandow

Salary cap indeed

Someone

Bench
sounds harsh. but i agree. Tonga is past it, offload him and bring in Folau.

Id say Sticky has tapped him on the shoulder and said your not part of the clubs plans for 2014 and your taking up valueable cap space for next year aswell, consider your options.

ParraSteve

Juniors
Funny how awesome staff members are when they join the club then how crap they are after they resign. The official site improved out of sight when he came on board. The twitter and facebook feeds were good value as well as the Eels reels etc. It sounds like the problem was that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing. or that he was just given free license to do what he wanted because our CEO didn't have a clue. If our media manager didn't have a relationship with our own coach then who's fault is that? Surely it wouldn't have been difficult for Doug's boss to say run everything via the coach etc.

Our twitter was the worst out of any club, you'd get a update for the first 20 minutes of a game then you'd be lucky to get another update til well after the game finished

Latest posts