What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AGM and Upcoming Elections

emjaycee

Coach
So with the announcement of the upcoming AGM and Board elections for PDRLFC is anyone on here considering nominating? Nominations close on Friday 9th Nov (3 days) so better get in quick. :)

Not I, as I have said on many occasions, I believe I have to many character flaws to run for election at this club.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Seriously though I am flying to Sydney tomorrow and will be signing a few forms and dropping them into the post office at North Parramatta. After that I have a meeting with Ken Edwards to discuss how the club can grow memberships next year. I am very much looking forward to meeting him and hearing what he thinks he can bring to our club as well as what he plans to do for our fans in the future.

IFR33K

Coach
Seriously though I am flying to Sydney tomorrow and will be signing a few forms and dropping them into the post office at North Parramatta. After that I have a meeting with Ken Edwards to discuss how the club can grow memberships next year. I am very much looking forward to meeting him and hearing what he thinks he can bring to our club as well as what he plans to do for our fans in the future.

You're a credit to the club tony. Well done. Next home game, your first drink is on me.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Tony if you get elected are you going to sack Ricky Stuart and everyone associated with the old board?

That would be an impossibility since I am running independently and I am running for a board that has no authority over who our coach is.
Hypothetically though if I had chose Ricky Stuart as our coach and if it were my choice whether he see out his contract, I would not be sacking him. I would stand by the decision and the contract I had made with him as I want to see stability and a continuity of our staff including our coach.
I can assure you in any case that even though I had nothing to do with Ricky Stuart coaching us I still want to see him see out his contract. I think we have had enough of our membership dollars thrown away on sacking coaches for a while - don't you?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's very noble of you Tony. Other boards, and I won't name any names, would sack everyone associated with the former people in charge. Except the players for some reason.

Tony Bongo

Bench
That's very noble of you Tony. Other boards, and I won't name any names, would sack everyone associated with the former people in charge. Except the players for some reason.

Thanks Pou. Regardless of who is elected to either board I hope they see the sense in keeping on the majority of current staff we have and working with them. IMO much of the division and unrest in our club in recent times has been caused by the new broom sweeping too clean.