What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Membership Packages

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Could be, 81236. He seems to have some last word obsession, but it's just amusing to watch Suity get all hot and bothered wondering why I reply to him, when he's quoted me and asked me a question.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
So the changes

Thornett Adult, $30 cheaper (9%)
Thornett Conc, $20 cheaper (8%)
Thornett Family, $90 cheaper (10%)

Cronin Adult, $25 cheaper (8%)
Cronin Conc, $20 cheaper (8%)
Cronin Family, $55 cheaper (8%)

Hindmarsh Adult, $20 cheaper (9%)
Hindmarsh Conc, $15 cheaper (9%)
Hindmarsh Family, $45 cheaper (8%)

Cayless Adult, $15 cheaper (7%)
Cayless Conc, $15 cheaper (10%)
Cayless Family, $45 cheaper (9%)

Sterling or Kenny Adult, $15 cheaper (9%)
Sterling or Kenny Conc, $10 cheaper (10%)
Sterling or Kenny Family, $40 cheaper (9%)

RegionEel Adult, $15 cheaper (12%)
RegionEel Conc, $10 cheaper (10%)

The decreases appear to be the same as a per game value for the ticket over 12 games, For example a Season ticket for $300 for 12 games means a $25 cost per game, and that is the amount of the discount the discount appears to be rounded up to the nearest $5 (Cronin 12 games = 24.17 per game but discount is $25). There appears to be one of two exceptions to this, (Cayless Adult is $15.83 per game but only a $15 discount, and Cayless Family is a $40 per game with a $45 discount).

Good work as usual MITS

hybrideel

Bench
so according to the eels website membership package page
http://www.parraeels.com.au/membership-packages#blueblood

you have to pay an extra $30 on top of your season ticket price to get a grandstand seat for the Mudgee game

Mudgee Game Grandstand Seats
This year we are excited to announce we will be playing one game in Mudgee. For an addition $30, you can add to your existing membership package and secure a grand stand seat at the exclusive Mudgee game. Just indicate that you want to purchase the 'add-on' in the application form or when purchasing online.

does this mean without it you can go but just get GA seating or that it doesn't include the game at all?
I assume the former but not sure

there is a still a lot of work to do to get memberships up the same level as other clubs.
There is no really defined date of when membership packs or cards might be posted out only says they will try to get them out before season 2013 starts.
I just renewed my sons souths membership and it clearly states that membership packs will sent out from the begining of December in time for Xmas.
So one son will get his goodies under the tree the other will get a piece of paper saying you'll get it some time in the next 3 months.
But with Ken Edwards in charge i know that the little problems will be ironed out anf expect better next year.

Utey

Coach
Renewed, I don't urgently need my bright lemon eels cap so I will be ok to wait.

emjaycee

Coach
Your transaction was successful!

Transaction Date: 7/11/2012 1:17:03 PM
Welcome to the Pirtek Parramatta Eels Blue & Gold Army for 2013.

There you go - enthusiasm for the Eels is in Membership renewal, not in what I post on here. :roll:

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
I need to change seats, they don't make it easy online, will have to fill out the manual form I guess......

Djay

Juniors
Does anyone know how Long exsisting members have to renew their seats??? Thanks

born an eel

Bench
I think it was until the 7th Dec,
7-14th existing members wanting to change (need to renew existing seats by the 7th)
new members after the 14th.