What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AGM and Upcoming Elections

PJ Marshal

Coach
touche my friend touche

most people on this forum id be quite confident i could beat the shit out of if i met them , especially twizzle but i don't think it'd look good belting a bloke closing in on 500 years old

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You'd have my vote too mate...If I was eligible to vote.....

X2

I used to be eligible but after the disastrous package they offered last year, there is no point in membership if you dont live in Sydney

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
touche my friend touche

most people on this forum id be quite confident i could beat the shit out of if i met them , especially twizzle but i don't think it'd look good belting a bloke closing in on 500 years old

bring it small fry

El Diablo

Post Whore
X2

I used to be eligible but after the disastrous package they offered last year, there is no point in membership if you dont live in Sydney

i think you actually have to attend to vote anyway

not all clubs work that way

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thats what I'm hoping but I'll have to wait the 2 years again I guess

Tony Bongo

Bench
thats why there was no point in renewing whereas previously I could vote by proxy

There needs to be more done to attract our regional fans and especially if they have a target to double memberships for next year. This is a must IMO for that to happen. Seriously - things like the lack of proxy voting show just how far behind the times our club are in certain areas. I see no reason why we shouldn't have it and very good reasons why we should including giving our regional fans their right to vote.

Thanks Twizz.

Gotta admit the packages are getting better
the non-ticketed one isn't much better than previous years.
I renewed based on being a member not the all the trinkets.
But $50 with a keyring and sticker and Cap would be plenty.

Jodeci

Bench
There needs to be more done to attract our regional fans and especially if they have a target to double memberships for next year. This is a must IMO for that to happen. Seriously - things like the lack of proxy voting show just how far behind the times our club are in certain areas. I see no reason why we shouldn't have it and very good reasons why we should including giving our regional fans their right to vote.

Bongo, regional members couldn't care about elections.

Regional fans are lacking a good type of membership which would make them feel closer to the club.

They (regional fans) feel like they are left out and i completely agree with them.

More work should be done in this area and it looks like they are improving the regional fan membership for this year and better for 2014

Jodeci

Bench
the non-ticketed one isn't much better than previous years.
I renewed based on being a member not the all the trinkets.
But $50 with a keyring and sticker and Cap would be plenty.

These items that are included in that membership need a mass improvement and that is slowly happening. The office needs dedicated resources to search and scope out other types of materials they could add to the packs.

I believe they are recruiting for staff to investigate these type of offers and we will see a turnaround in 2014.

Bongo, regional members couldn't care about elections.

Regional fans are lacking a good type of membership which would make them feel closer to the club.

They (regional fans) feel like they are left out and i completely agree with them.

More work should be done in this area and it looks like they are improving the regional fan membership for this year and better for 2014
there are a lot of regional fans who can't get to games so non-ticketed blue blood is thier only option. I was a member of the Football club before the whole membership drive under Ozzy rein.
I just think there is too many trinkets in the members pack that regional fans don't need. Like a seat cover and Lanyard for instance which is only really good to use if you are going to a game etc.
the last 3 lanyards i got are still in the plastic bags they came in.
What do i as a regional fan want in my membership pack?
A cap, a keyring and a sticker and would be happy to pay $50 for it.

Jodeci, if you are considering running for the football club board i think you should, you know what needs to be done, you know the club and you know how to communicate.
Vote 1 Jodeci!