What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's getting what?

azza29

Juniors
Anyone planning to pick up the DVD, it's $27 at JB, bit cheaper than Rugby Fever.

LESStar58

Referee
Just got home from the Zoo and had a message saying my premiers jersey is ready to be picked up. was pretty quick, only ordered it on Wednesday

Sweet. Wonder if mine is much further off seeing as I ordered mine on Tuesday!

Will keep a sharp eye on the mail this week!

LESStar58

Referee
My jersey came this morning and I ordered last Tuesday. Looks great but its a pity everything on it is just a screen print. Not even logo is embroided. Can anyone tell me of the 09 jersey was the same?

Evenflow

Bench
I'm not holding my breath for a blu ray release. While i'd definitely buy that format i don't think they'll release it and stick with DVD only. Would love to be wrong though.

Evenflow

Bench
I saw that, it's the first time they'll have released the AFL on Blu ray and from memory the NRL has never so hopefully this year. That said given ours hasn't been advertised for pre-order like the Swans has makes me think we wont get a BD release. Again i hope i'm wrong.

Stormsally

Juniors
I had decided not to give the NRL any Premiership memorabilia dollars in a lame protest about all of the stuff that I own but no longer wear/use.

Having said that I am tempted by the Premiership jersey.

Bman26

Juniors
Picked up a Hoodie while I was down in Melbourne (plain black with premiers written across the front) both the storm logo and the match details are embroidered.

The jumper itself is a small make, normally I wear a medium but I needed a large for this (keep that in mind if ordering off the internet)

StormHi

Juniors
Been holding out to buy a New Jersey so I am gonna buy one now along with a scarf and of course DVD

Bman26

Juniors
DVD Set, Premiers Jersey, Premiers Hoodie, Premiers Stubby Cooler.

I think I'll stop now....maybe not....