What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
Brother I don't think you realise just how good Izzy is. He is up there with Inglis in my opinion.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree then. Falau doesn't have the fend that Inglis has, nor does he have the ability to make a break from inside his own half. He also doesn't draw in defenders like Inglis does. He's good at what he does though, but he's not u:eek:p there with Hayne, Inglis, Slater, Thurston etc who have so many more skills to their game.

strider

Post Whore
talentwise I could see folau being as good as inglis in just about any department (except kicking - the afl found that one out - lol) .... the thing inglis has that izzy doesn't is killer instinct ..... folau is a "nice" kid - inglis has that bit of merkin about him

IFR33K

Coach
talentwise I could see folau being as good as inglis in just about any department (except kicking - the afl found that one out - lol) .... the thing inglis has that izzy doesn't is killer instinct ..... folau is a "nice" kid - inglis has that bit of merkin about him

You like a good old merkin, don't you strider.

boxhead

First Grade
Amazing how quickly some people jumped up and down about how we would lose Hayne, not surprising to be honest. Still, the stark lack of quotes in the article and the statement "take it as fact" pretty much told me immediately that the article was bullplop. I didn't even have to see Danny Weasel's name to know it wasn't true.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i thought half the reason why Folau wanted to play at Parra was because he was mates with Hayne and a couple of others

Eels Dude

Coach
i thought half the reason why Folau wanted to play at Parra was because he was mates with Hayne and a couple of others

Are him and Hayne mates though? I recall Hayne saying while they played footy against each other at high school for a year or so they barely knew each other. Maybe that's changed but still...

El Diablo

Post Whore
Are him and Hayne mates though? I recall Hayne saying while they played footy against each other at high school for a year or so they barely knew each other. Maybe that's changed but still...

they were in the US together, tweet each other and go to the same church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts