What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Crowe selling his share

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Obviously the fact that I am alive means that he did not use a contraceptive on at least one occasion.

And you think I have no idea.

Typical Souffs moron.

LOL@SOUFFS

Galeforce

Bench
Obviously the fact that I am alive means that he did not use a contraceptive on at least one occasion.

And you think I have no idea.

Typical Souffs moron.

LOL@SOUFFS

i feel strange having to explain this to you.:roll: The contraceptive pictured has a pin through it , so it would not have worked . if your father had missed this point also , then explains a lot.:shock:

KKW

Juniors
lol, at Rooster fans coming here to stir.
Roosters = Less memberships # , LESS FANS , Lower Sponsors $, Lower crowds ,HUGE chip on shoulders, lol SBW and lest we forget less premierships.lol

The only certain points for 2013
1) Souths will finish ahead of Roosters
2) first game WILL NOT BE CLOSE, Souths by 20.
count down the days to these certainties.now lol

Bragging about results on the field would make a nice change from the rabbitohs supporters. Not much to be proud of there in the last 40 years though is there.

Anyway I woudn't be bragging too early if I were you. Once Crusty goes then those bandwagon sponsors will dry up quicksmart.

Big Sam

First Grade
Once Crusty goes then those bandwagon sponsors will dry up quicksmart.

Bandwagon sponsors? The home sponsor we have now was signed up after a season in which we finished 10th. In fact we signed Delonghi in mid-2008 when we were 1-11 and dead last.

Bragging about results on the field would make a nice change from the rabbitohs supporters. Not much to be proud of there in the last 40 years though is there.

Anyway I woudn't be bragging too early if I were you. Once Crusty goes then those bandwagon sponsors will dry up quicksmart.

even if they dry up,they would still be triple more than your mob!:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench

where were you last year thickhead. I am proud of Souths performance last year , even though they failed at their last game. They were sure better than the Manly capitulation in that last game.

Ps i love folks like you who think it is ok dig up the last 40 years , but not to consider the last 100 years. Selective dopes. Take it all or take nothing except current season or latest one completed.go back and wallow in the Manly den.

As for bragging , really if you read the thread , the response is to trolls like u bagging Souths . some facts are not bragging when in context , thickhead.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Selective dopes?

The only one who remembered the last 100 years is that old "dope" Albert Clift who thought Rusty brought the bell for him only to be disappointed.

Souffs go on and on about history because they have no choice.

But it means nothing when your last premiership was in black and white and there is barely nobody alive who remembers it.

And Manly were rorted big time in the semi final. Souffs have nobody to blame but themselves for how they went.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
where were you last year thickhead. I am proud of Souths performance last year , even though they failed at their last game. They were sure better than the Manly capitulation in that last game.

So if I read you correctly, you believe that your choke against Newcastle in the last round, and finishing 10th, is better than manly 'capitulating' by winning the grand final?

Wow.. if all fans are like you, no wonder you have accepted mediocrity for so long..

Surely you'd be much happier with how you went this year instead of last year?

KKW

Juniors
Bandwagon sponsors? The home sponsor we have now was signed up after a season in which we finished 10th. In fact we signed Delonghi in mid-2008 when we were 1-11 and dead last.

Without crsuty on board I don't think souffs will be as attractive to sponsors as they may be now. Not doubting there ability to get a sponsor ( parra have sponsors as well and they've been shiiite too) but just won't have as much sponsorship $$. Pretty simple really without crusty they're just not as marketable.

KKW

Juniors

LMFAO- what a peanut.

Wow, it's just like a good old fashioned troll party in this thread. More low denominators than a long division text book.

Even had a freshy come out of the woodwork because he heard that their was a possibility that Souths might be in the shit.

Did it ever occur to you mental giants that Souths may very well be purchased by someone in an equal or better position than Russell Crowe?

If I were in your shoes (and thank goodness I am not...) I would keep the old powder dry until the question of ownership is sorted. As it stands now, most of you, (with Johnny Tobin at the front of the queue) will come out with some fairly substantial egg on their face if Souths are purchased by someone with equal or better credentials than Rusty.

We'll just have to wait and see...

In the whole scheme of things, we aren't really talking massive money here. I mean, $10mill may seem a lot to the likes of you or I but in the kind of circles that Crowe and Holmes a Court move in, that sort of money is a drop in the bucket.

Besides, Russell wouldn't move on if he didn't have something in mind.

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Exactly DKOR. As if Crowe would risk his legacy by selling to someone with nefarious intentions.

Without crsuty on board I don't think souffs will be as attractive to sponsors as they may be now. Not doubting there ability to get a sponsor ( parra have sponsors as well and they've been shiiite too) but just won't have as much sponsorship $$. Pretty simple really without crusty they're just not as marketable.

Even without Rusty,the red and green brand is more marketable than your piece of shite! Btw,hows your membership drive going? :lol::lol: Even when we were kicked out,we had more membership than your crap and the Rorters combined!

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
You may get bitter Andrew Denton throwing in $100 for the joint but you are not getting another Rusty.

What a shame he couldn't see it through.

Sold out as soon as he was able to.

I guess it's thumbs down from Rusty.

But thumbs up from Tobin.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Even without Rusty,the red and green brand is more marketable than your piece of shite! Btw,hows your membership drive going? :lol::lol: Even when we were kicked out,we had more membership than your crap and the Rorters combined!

So how marketable was that red and green before Rusty?

That's how marketable it will be without him.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Gone.

LOL@SOUFFS

And don't get too excited about your fudged members numbers. Half of them are dead Burgess family members going back centuries. And even with those numbers Souffs broke arse can't turn a profit.

Last edited:
So how marketable was that red and green before Rusty?

That's how marketable it will be without him.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Sinking.

Gone.

LOL@SOUFFS

And don't get too excited about your fudged members numbers. Half of them are dead Burgess family members going back centuries. And even with those numbers Souffs broke arse can't turn a profit.

hows your 9k worth of members going? :lol::lol: what an utter embarrasment for rugby league.We had more members than your piece of shite when we were punted!

KKW

Juniors
hows your 9k worth of members going? :lol::lol: what an utter embarrasment for rugby league.We had more members than your piece of shite when we were punted!

Mate, now you're really embarassing yourself. Nothing to show in 40 years but a cupboard full of spoons and charity shield wins and you're still mouthing off.