What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russell Crowe selling his share

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
It's actually 40 years and no GF appearances let alone even winning one but the halfwits here brag about having the most members. LMFAO.

You are right.

Gotta change them to 40 years.

Which is recent history.

My supporting career.

Any older than that is ancient history.

Irrelevant.

Their dodgy members numbers mean nothing.

What a pathetic joke they are.

Last edited:
You are right.

Gotta change them to 40 years.

Which is recent history.

My supporting career.

Any older than that is ancient history.

Irrelevant.

Their dodgy members numbers mean nothing.

What a pathetic joke they are.

What a utter embarrasment to the code.Hows your membership drive going? got 2.5k yet?

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
What a utter embarrasment to the code.Hows your membership drive going? got 2.5k yet?

Souffs sure are a utter embarrassment to the code.

It's pathetic that all you can come back with us your rubbery membership numbers.

How about you find some proven facts instead?

Like I did.

And I don't mean from the black and white era that nobody in here can remember.

LOL@SOUFFS

Souffs sure are a utter embarrassment to the code.

It's pathetic that all you can come back with us your rubbery membership numbers.

How about you find some proven facts instead?

Like I did.

And I don't mean from the black and white era that nobody in here can remember.

LOL@SOUFFS

25k in members to sfa, :lol::lol: Read it and weep! Have you cracked 2.5k yet?

Galeforce

Bench
Johnny Tobin on a lucky day!

virgin-nerds-a-1.jpg

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
Not a troll.

New account but my only one

After years of watching I decided to sign up.

All the posts are on this forum because I hate Souffs and I am delighting in them sinking out of sight - while you fools tell yourselves there is nothing to worry about.

LOL@SOUFFS

And "haha" - all class. Again. Actually all Souffs. Again.

Are you one of the deros with the hot dogs in the flask?

Now that was Souffs Gold.

Big Sam

First Grade
A few more comparisons from the last decade...

Number of players caught deficating in a hotel corridor:
Souths - 0
Rorters - 1

Number of head coaches drunk and locked out of their hotel rooms in their underwear the night before a game:
Souths - 0
Rorters - 1

Number of players caught DUI:
Souths - 0
Rorters - 1

BunniesMan

Immortal
Souths has a far stronger record in terms of player discipline. And when they do misbehave to a serious extent we get rid of them, unlike many other clubs who tolerate drunks and public nuisances and woman bashers.

Souths has a far stronger record in terms of player discipline. And when they do misbehave to a serious extent we get rid of them, unlike many other clubs who tolerate drunks and public nuisances and woman bashers.

And the Rorters dude sending nude pics of his ex!

KKW

Juniors
40 years and still fu#kall to show except most members and best behaved players. LMFAO.

Big Sam

First Grade
Anyone notice in the latest Red and Green mag issue that the club is encouraging members to renew by December 31st so as not to lose their voting rights? I've never seen this mentioned before, though I am familiar with the voting rules.

Clearly we're headed for another vote in 2013, be it to agree to the new owner Crowe has found, or to agree for the Member Company to buy back his 37.5% stake.

Anyone notice in the latest Red and Green mag issue that the club is encouraging members to renew by December 31st so as not to lose their voting rights? I've never seen this mentioned before, though I am familiar with the voting rules.

Clearly we're headed for another vote in 2013, be it to agree to the new owner Crowe has found, or to agree for the Member Company to buy back his 37.5% stake.

They normally encourage you re voting rights each year.I know a few supporters who have missed out over the years,especially leading up the big vote in 2006.

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
I'm not selling, Holmes a Court tells Rabbitohs faithful

February 6, 2013 - 10:58AM

Brad Walter

South Sydney co-owner Peter Holmes a Court has indicated he will not be selling his 37.5 per cent stake in the Rabbitohs.
Holmes a Court has been in discussions with business partner Russell Crowe and Souths officials about his shareholding after Crowe announced last November that he was selling his stake.
He told Fairfax Media he would make a decision this week and has written to Souths members advising them that he believes there is so much more the club can achieve.
In the open letter, Holmes a Court said he wanted to share the experience of the Rabbitohs' next premiership win.
“I would like members and supporters, sponsors and the whole South Sydney family, to know that I am excited about the year ahead. Indeed the decade ahead,” Holmes a Court said.
“My involvement in the South Sydney Rabbitohs has been one of the most rewarding chapters of my life. We have come a long way, but there is so much further we can go together.
“I look forward to the year in which we break through 40,000 members, and to consolidating our strengths in every market in which we play.
“This year the club will deliver a substantial profit, which is a great reminder of how far we, and the game of rugby league, have come over the last six years. There is so much more we can achieve as a team and a club.
“I would love to see the fulfilment of the dream of building the High Performance Community Centre in Redfern, and I want to see Souths Cares achieve its potential in inspiring youth in our community.
“Most of all, I want to see the team run out on grand final day. Over and over, again.
“I am here for this Saturday's pre-season match against the national side from Papua New Guinea in Redfern. I look forward to watching when our most determined players try to force their way into the first grade team. PNG is a small but proud nation that deserves the support and encouragement of Australia. I look forward to seeing our members there.
“Up the Rabbitohs!”

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-tells-rabbitohs-faithful-20130206-2dxis.html

From the looks of it he will buy Crowe's 37.5% share.

Edward

Juniors
I'm perplexed by the statement - "[A]nd to consolidating our strengths in every market in which we play."