What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah Stags,
Congrats, now just keep moving the same direction that they have been for past 4 or 5 mths, they made mistakes and now they are fixing them.
They have employed a Great CEO and Coach, the only way is up.
Make Parra the pride of the league again!

Who know's?

I met KE today and had a good chat.
I was impressed by his passion, although he wasn't as forthright as I thought a person of his stature might be. Maybe that's his style.
Anyway, I spoke to a couple of current board members who admitted they'd made mistakes, even though they thought they were right at the time.
I'm convinced they're doing their best to turn things around.
Man, it's their jobs on the line and they know it.

Also, f**king hell those escalators are good. Have I said that before?

Suity

Jodeci

Bench
Honestly the only guy I was hoping wouldn't get re elected was Roy Spagnolo. Anyone who knows about his history would understand why. I have no time for people like him.

Reading what you see in the papers doesn't help your thoughts about him.

If u think he has a dodgy past, you can't be bankrupt or declared bankruptcy on all levels and sit in boards.

When u fill out the form to run on the footy club board, one if the questions are about bankruptcy which they run a background test on u. Similar to a credit history.

Stagger will agree with me on this as well as Delboy, Spags has put in so much of his own money more then anyone at our club.

Suitman

Post Whore
Reading what you see in the papers doesn't help your thoughts about him.

If u think he has a dodgy past, you can't be bankrupt or declared bankruptcy on all levels and sit in boards.

When u fill out the form to run on the footy club board, one if the questions are about bankruptcy which they run a background test on u. Similar to a credit history.

Stagger will agree with me on this as well as Delboy, Spags has put in so much of his own money more then anyone at our club.

Don't waste your time mate.
There's some butt hurt people who post here.
One of them is still awake.

Suity