What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election 2012 PDRLFC

Reading what you see in the papers doesn't help your thoughts about him.

If u think he has a dodgy past, you can't be bankrupt or declared bankruptcy on all levels and sit in boards.

When u fill out the form to run on the footy club board, one if the questions are about bankruptcy which they run a background test on u. Similar to a credit history.

Stagger will agree with me on this as well as Delboy, Spags has put in so much of his own money more then anyone at our club.

Yeah don't waste your time the voters have spoken that's all that matters. Others can eat shit.

Parra Future

Juniors
Good to see you again today mate. Pity we didn't have more time.
Hope you found your bub. That empty pram looked a concern. ;-)

Suity

Ha ha. I went in to the club to vote. I had my wife and two little boys with me, so I took them to lunch at Trophies upstairs (what used to be cafe 88). After lunch, I voted while my wife minded the kids in the play area. Then decided to go downstairs and wait for them while having a quick gasbag to everyone. I was on minding the pram duties at that point.

bartman

Immortal
If u think he has a dodgy past, you can't be bankrupt or declared bankruptcy on all levels and sit in boards.
Just on a technical note, isn't bankruptcy discharged after 3 years? Meaning that any restriction about not sitting on boards etc is lifted after a period of time, when the person is no longer classed "a bankrupt"?

(I have no alignment to any election "team" and in fact gave one of my seven votes to Spags.)

Suitman

Post Whore
Ha ha. I went in to the club to vote. I had my wife and two little boys with me, so I took them to lunch at Trophies upstairs (what used to be cafe 88). After lunch, I voted while my wife minded the kids in the play area. Then decided to go downstairs and wait for them while having a quick gasbag to everyone. I was on minding the pram duties at that point.

So, did you get the kids back?

Suity

Parra Future

Juniors
So, did you get the kids back?

Suity

Got the kids back when she eventually came downstairs. Then went over to the Eels store while the kids ran amuck. They loved trying on all the Eels "Headwear" if thats what you call them. The furry looking one and the Fui styled dreadlocks one. The grey t-shirts in there look pretty good too. I might by the hoodie top they have in there on the wall. I liked that.

Suitman

Post Whore
Got the kids back when she eventually came downstairs. Then went over to the Eels store while the kids ran amuck. They loved trying on all the Eels "Headwear" if thats what you call them. The furry looking one and the Fui styled dreadlocks one. The grey t-shirts in there look pretty good too. I might by the hoodie top they have in there on the wall. I liked that.

Ain't kids grand? :lol:
Good to hear from ya again.

Suity

Parra Future

Juniors
Speaking of Fui as well, he looked very very fit today. He looked slimmer than I've seen him. He was also very good taking time to let people get photos with him.

parraeels2010

Juniors
I wonder how Ricky and grothe jr will get on .

Remember in 08 ( I think) Ricky ended grothe's rep career because grothe didn't turn up to a Aus training session and then Ricky came out in the media and said grothe will never play for Aus again while his coach

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder how Ricky and grothe jr will get on .

Remember in 08 ( I think) Ricky ended grothe's rep career because grothe didn't turn up to a Aus training session and then Ricky came out in the media and said grothe will never play for Aus again while his coach

well fortunately the FC doesnt run the NRL club hey?? :roll:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Reading what you see in the papers doesn't help your thoughts about him.

When u fill out the form to run on the footy club board, one if the questions are about bankruptcy which they run a background test on u. Similar to a credit history.

Stagger will agree with me on this as well as Delboy, Spags has put in so much of his own money more then anyone at our club.

I didn't mention anything about bankruptcy or how much money Roy puts into the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well at least we now know who Etu is :lol: Part time poster on a few forums hey Rosemont. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
That's good. Anyway i think we can all agree we've got a good board lineup overall. We just need to keep going onward and upward from here.

shit yeah..yesterdays election showed if they f**k up in the juniors their cactus, there's people willing to take over in a pinch if they want..keep em on their toes.

no matter what their background or agenda is they all need to put that aside and work together for the good of the club

we have seen what happens to the team when the board fight amongst themselves it aint good