What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Draw

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
So overall you blokes are happy with the draw ?

Manly has copped an absolute shafting in the 1st 20 weeks, crowds will be extremely low for some matches

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Curious, how so?

Basically because if you work outside of the Northern Beaches, it is near on impossible to do your days work and get to the ground in time. Main reason for that is the lack of a train system, so the traffic is terrible in the early evening back over the Spit Bridge. In the allocation of games so far, there is only 1 Saturday game, and 2 Sunday games. Sunday at Brookvale is the day where you always see the place packed

Of the 20 rounds released so far, we have 7 Monday night games as well, including 2 blocks of 3 of them in a row. They were meant to be allocated out evenly among the clubs when the idea was 1st mooted

Of the 20 rounds released so far, we have 7 Monday night games as well, including 2 blocks of 3 of them in a row. They were meant to be allocated out evenly among the clubs when the idea was 1st mooted

I suspect channel 9 still got to pick the first two games on Friday night and Fox got to pick the 3rd. So does Manly rate on Fox like Broncos do for 9?
Not 100% happy we have 7.30 aus games since they don't seem to go to well in those.

parraeels2010

Juniors
How I see the year going

Rd1. L
Rd2.W
Rd3.W
Rd4.L
Rd5.L
Rd6.W
Rd7.L
Rd8.W
Rd9.L
Rd10.W
Rd11.W
Rd12.W
Rd13.L
Rd14.W
Rd15.B
Rd16.L
Rd17.L
Rd18.B
Rd19.W
Rd20.L
Rd21.W
Rd22.W
Rd23.W
Rd24.W
Rd25.W
Rd26.L

30pts 6th spot maybe 5th

Diesel

Referee
Great move, I'd be guessing Welly 2013 and Dunedin or Christchurch 2014. They have got to make sure any game in Dundein is when they Scarfies are around, not like the A-League who took a game there in the summer holidays and then wondered why no one was around

shiznit

Coach
any word on when individual tickets to warriors games are being sold?? im wanting to get a couple to the opener at Eden Park as a Christmas gift but i cant find them anywhere... im hoping there out before Christmas.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
So glad to hear that Warriors are returning to Wellington next year!
Also quite cool that it is the return of the Bulldogs as well, after they played a number of games down here in the '01-'03 period (including my first ever live Warriors game attended in '02, that got me back on the Warriors bandwagon forevermore).

I have no doubt it'll be a bumper crowd, looking forward to it, will be my first live game as a member!

Warmess

Juniors
Yep, I'm pretty much the same as you, Mush. Was a big fan of the Warriors v Doggies games at the cake tin back in the day. This game will be my first as a member too ^_^

ozbash

Referee
well, as an Auckland member, I'm pretty pissed off about it !

Get your own team...

Iafeta

Referee
And here comes old johnny moo-cow lately going against what most supporters think. I've seen it on forums for years where the Warriors were criticised for only playing home games in Auckland. Its high time they did take a game elsewhere.

I'll be flying in, suits me perfectly. Its the wifes birthday so it'll be a nice trip for her, plus I can get together with my parents as well.

Latest posts