What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian Rugby League Merchandise now for Sale

Bronco Rob

Juniors
I've just bought a few items so thanks for the link and I was especially swayed by the 33% going toward the Youth Trust. I have started something similar here in Brisbane on a very small scale by sponsoring kids from unfortunate backgrounds to play RL. If it's successful and I hope it is, I am going to expand it by establishing a charitable organisation. I just don't believe kids should be denied access to sport because of their backgrounds or consequences that they have no control of.

Sports Mad

Juniors
I've just bought a few items so thanks for the link and I was especially swayed by the 33% going toward the Youth Trust. I have started something similar here in Brisbane on a very small scale by sponsoring kids from unfortunate backgrounds to play RL. If it's successful and I hope it is, I am going to expand it by establishing a charitable organisation. I just don't believe kids should be denied access to sport because of their backgrounds or consequences that they have no control of.

Great to read.
Agree, disadvantaged children often find their first real discipline in the form of sport.
A lot of the 33% that the money you just spent on our merchandise will go towards a renewed focus on Russian youth rugby league. With JM Sports recently coming on board, we're able to start achieving some goals.

What did you purchase out of curiosity?

league13

Juniors

Hi Rob,I wish you well in your venture with the kids in Brisbane.I was particularly impressed with your support for the AYRLA, when voting for them trying for a grant from Fuelinggood.

Bronco Rob

Juniors
Great to read.
Agree, disadvantaged children often find their first real discipline in the form of sport.
A lot of the 33% that the money you just spent on our merchandise will go towards a renewed focus on Russian youth rugby league. With JM Sports recently coming on board, we're able to start achieving some goals.

What did you purchase out of curiosity?

I think Rugby League is a perfict fit for these kids, it teaches them structure, discipline, teamwork and can give them much needed self esteem and an oulet for their frustration.

I purchased the training kit and team shirts.

Hi Rob,I wish you well in your venture with the kids in Brisbane.I was particularly impressed with your support for the AYRLA, when voting for them trying for a grant from Fuelinggood.

Thanks League13, the AYRLA is something I support because what Lawrence and the USARL are achieving there is fantastic and is close to my heart.

YANTO

Juniors
All the best with the Russian link up and hope everyone who orders some gears actually receives it and the Russian RL get whats promised from sales.
Some great memories of dealing with this guy who ripped us off for 450 quid by failing to deliver team polo shirts.

Sports Mad

Juniors
All the best with the Russian link up and hope everyone who orders some gears actually receives it and the Russian RL get whats promised from sales.
Some great memories of dealing with this guy who ripped us off for 450 quid by failing to deliver team polo shirts.

Hi Yanko,

Surely your not talking about JM Sports?
Russia have been working closely with JM Sports to get these news designs and kits out for sale to the general public. I certainly vouch for them.

To answer the postage question (sorry about the delay), the average postate to Austrlia is around the 12 Pounds mark.

YANTO

Juniors
Hi Yanko,

Surely your not talking about JM Sports?
Russia have been working closely with JM Sports to get these news designs and kits out for sale to the general public. I certainly vouch for them.

Yep the one and only James Milner at JM Sports from Hull.

Still have all the documents bill,solicitors letters and advice and emails to back it up.

Our sponsors sent him the money, he acknowledged he received it then went to ground.

It was going to cost more to take legal action against him than the cost of the shirts (JAKO Traning T's) .....so we took it on the chin and and accepted we had been ripped off.

Just hoping he has got his act together by now.

deluded pom?

Coach
If that's true, and I'm not doubting you in any way Yanto, then we should all boycott JM Sports until you are reimbursed.

YANTO

Juniors
If that's true, and I'm not doubting you in any way Yanto, then we should all boycott JM Sports until you are reimbursed.

Just hope he is true to his word with the Russians who have found an outlet to sell gear which people will want to buy and hopefully the Russians can get some money from the sales (which they need).

This little blast from the past may make Milner aware that the Rugby League community is tight knit and he can very quickly get a bad reputation if he fails to deliver on his promise's this time.

I really do hope that sales go well for the Russians and everyone supports them.

I would also like anyone who fails to get what they order to let us all know :x

Bronco Rob

Juniors
I ordered some gear and paid upfront before you raised that point and I still have yet to receive anything. I emailed them about 4 weeks ago but they couldn't even have the decency to reply. What really annoys me is that used the premise of helping Russian youth which is the main reason I purchased the gear.

CQ Italia

Juniors
Well the Russians have:"Russian Rugby League Merchandise: ALL goods sold via our partner JM Sports, Official supplier to the Russian Rugby League National Team & National League, will result in 33% of the profits going to the Russian Youth Rugby League Trust. So you can wear some highly collectable Russian national team shirts or even the iconic USSR/ CCCP Red Soviet Rugby league top of the 70's/80's and be donating at the same time! Click on the image below to take you to the item on the JM Sports to take you to the online checkout."
http://www.russianyouthrugbyleaguetrust.org/russian-rugby-league-shop.html

Plus recently they have said they are having issues financially and need a kit supplier/sponsor for the national team now.

Latest posts