What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LineBall

Juniors
Saw the dragons away jersey today in Jerseys Megastore Canberra with new logo and sponsors, so definitely staying the same

426578AF-CAC3-4FB1-8C71-92A8B2A38518-607-000000815004241C.jpg

862A38F8-7DE7-44BB-9F2D-1DC27B33AADF-607-000000815AE70BFB.jpg

If that jersey didn't have sleeve sponsors - it would be a perfect example of integrated sponsor with a clean simple design.

Edit: Also - why do they have to put the NRL Tag on the bottom front of the jersey, on the outside. Players don't tuck their shirts in any more, and this tag just looks out of place. Put it inside the jersey somewhere please.

100%green

Juniors
If that jersey didn't have sleeve sponsors - it would be a perfect example of integrated sponsor with a clean simple design.

Edit: Also - why do they have to put the NRL Tag on the bottom front of the jersey, on the outside. Players don't tuck their shirts in any more, and this tag just looks out of place. Put it inside the jersey somewhere please.

The NRL, AFL, some of Super Rugby and I think some A-league teams allhave the tags not to mention sports around the world.

They should have sizes on them but really they are barely noticed. I have no issue with them being on there.

GAZF

First Grade
The NRL, AFL, some of Super Rugby and I think some A-league teams allhave the tags not to mention sports around the world.

They should have sizes on them but really they are barely noticed. I have no issue with them being on there.

So outside of stating that the jersey is an authentic, the tag serves no purpose. Seems silly to have it in such a visible spot, because other sports do it, in that case. The tag inside the collar does the same job.

On a side note, I wonder when they will change the NRL Authentic logo to over.

sheepbender

Juniors
NRL jersey logo is probably the best since the 1998-1999 season. Would of been great if Telstra used the green version of their logo, but that is being a bit nit picky.

Using the green version would never have crossed the designers minds. It would've been a poor decision.. Telstra sponsor to be visible, to stand out & contrast with the logo, if it were green it'd blend in and be rather invisible

Joker's Wild

Coach
Probably easier for online retailers to have the tag on the outside. They wouldn't have to have multiple shots of the jersey for their catalog photos

kdalymc

Bench
Sooo this looks great- why the f@ck do we have to wait til 2014 to have it on jerseys?

Also lol @ people who call them Melbourne stormS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.