What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke

Juniors
A quick mock-up of the Pirates/Catalans jersey, it reminds of the original Reds jersey:

catalanpirates.png

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

abomination

Saw the dragons away jersey today in Jerseys Megastore Canberra with new logo and sponsors, so definitely staying the same

426578AF-CAC3-4FB1-8C71-92A8B2A38518-607-000000815004241C.jpg

862A38F8-7DE7-44BB-9F2D-1DC27B33AADF-607-000000815AE70BFB.jpg

Fantastic! What a Rugby League jersey.

sheepbender

Juniors
Sooo this looks great- why the f@ck do we have to wait til 2014 to have it on jerseys?

Also lol @ people who call them Melbourne stormS

I think it's a Victorian thing, they're mostly illiterate down here.. It's a tough place to live for a QLDer like me...

LineBall

Juniors
The NRL, AFL, some of Super Rugby and I think some A-league teams allhave the tags not to mention sports around the world.

They should have sizes on them but really they are barely noticed. I have no issue with them being on there.

They stand out like dog's balls. Get your eyes checked.

They serve no purpose and could easily be inside the jersey.

axl rose

Bench
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

abomination

Fantastic! What a Rugby League jersey.

Wish they would get rid of these ugly lower back sponsors. Otherwise a fine jersey.
Will never be the same though without the captain steeler helmet/NFL logo.

It has a new NRL badge, new sleeve sponsors and a new upper-back sponsor.

BTW, the big black background on the sleeve sponsors will probably stop me from buying one. I'll just stick with my 2012 version.

Nothing to do with logos or sponsors. Just looks different. I know the collar has changed slightly so that could be it.

Armageddon.

Juniors
If 2013 is going to be the only year that this NRL logo gets used then next years jerseys could become a bit of a collectors item.

100%green

Juniors
So outside of stating that the jersey is an authentic, the tag serves no purpose. Seems silly to have it in such a visible spot, because other sports do it, in that case. The tag inside the collar does the same job.

On a side note, I wonder when they will change the NRL Authentic logo to over.

I never said we had cause other did. From memory Nike started it in 97 and others followed suit.

What I meant its fairly common place in world sport. And really there are bigger issues than a locker tag.

I'd rather we work on having names and players having their own numbers on jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.