What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Twiz Thread

PJ Marshal

Coach
dr-z-726177.jpg

f**k you twizzle

forward pass

Coach
Out of 100,000 posts I reckon the following are his top 2 repeated posts -

1) "Slow news day" 2,566 times
2) "tits" (in the FFB) 2,425 times.

Nice work twiz.

strider

Post Whore
still not there? .... f**k me this is gonna drag out as long as the exciting announcement hey?

oldmancraigy

Coach
still not there? .... f**k me this is gonna drag out as long as the exciting announcement hey?

He's just deciding whether to post the 100k post in the "ANZ stadium" thread or the "Parra stadium" thread.

I think originally he decided the ANZ thread, because more people can read it.
But then he changed his mind back to the Parra stadium one.
Now he's requesting temporary viewing for that thread so everyone can see it.

I'm sure it'll get resolved soon and everyone will acknowledge the wisdom of the process.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I thought he would've at least had the decency to post it in here after all that trouble you went to Gronk...

Although I'm sure the 100,000 post was a warning to someone for violating guidelines?

strider

Post Whore
or the fluffy kitten

fluffy kitten was a LU sensation!!! .... the exciting announcement was as big a success at the titanic

anyway - well done twizz .... a big achievement (maybe a sad one at the same time, but still :lol:)