What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Crap IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal
What about the twinks?
Rolf-Harris.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just to confirm that we are not interested in BJ Leilua, we apparently we investigated the possibility of signing him last week but management felt that his situation is too big a risk even by our standard look to him to join a non Sydney club.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Just to confirm that we are not interested in BJ Leilua, we apparently we investigated the possibility of signing him last week but management felt that his situation is too big a risk even by our standard look to him to join a non Sydney club.
Interesting. I agree he is too much of a risk.

Delboy

First Grade
Thank goodness the no dickhead policy only applies to players, we would all be in serious trouble if it was applied across the board :)

good signs so far this pre-season with the disipline handed out.
Step out of line your gone, there is always someone waiting to take your place.

Stagger eel

Staff member
well it would of cost the club 200 + to get him here which would of been more than the combined cost of Ma'affu, Ma'au and Edwards who are all grabbing their last chance with both hands..

I know who I'd rather have at this stage.

Forty20

First Grade
well it would of cost the club 200 + to get him here which would of been more than the combined cost of Ma'affu, Ma'au and Edwards who are all grabbing their last chance with both hands..

I know who I'd rather have at this stage.

So Manu Mau settled those rumoured visa problems Stagger?

Or were they simply rumours and he was at training all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts