What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gzerounian

Juniors
Is there a USA RLWC13 jersey yet?

the far left pic is the most recent USA Rugby League jersey that was worn in the match against South Africa in a qualifier for the world cup. The far right is an older one. The middle one is the USA Rugby team.

ra6dkm.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Doc

Coach
Isn't this the NRL section? :?

:lol::lol::lol:

We have a thread with going at the moment in the NRL forum about how a certain poster should be kicked off the forum, with zero relevance to NRL, yet when a couple of World Cup jerseys go in the jersey thread and discussion ensues, the Self Appointed Forum Policeman calls it up.

:crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol::lol::lol:

We have a thread with going at the moment in the NRL forum about how a certain poster should be kicked off the forum, with zero relevance to NRL, yet when a couple of World Cup jerseys go in the jersey thread and discussion ensues, the Self Appointed Forum Policeman calls it up.

:crazy:
God forbid I ask a question.

What does this make you though, I must ask? Self appointed forum policeman superintendent?

GAZF

First Grade
I find the endless mockups more annoying than the non-NRL jerseys in this thread.

I stopped posting mine here for that reason. There needs to be a design sub forum, or the wet canvas needs to be made more prominent and cover the mockups, jersey and logo discussion for all tiers and comps. It would see a fair bit of traffic in the offseason.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I stopped posting mine here for that reason. There needs to be a design sub forum, or the wet canvas needs to be made more prominent and cover the mockups, jersey and logo discussion for all tiers and comps. It would see a fair bit of traffic in the offseason.

Thanks Gaz, I really like your designs. Just find that there's so many that I end up missing the real ones in this thread.

chibimatty

Juniors
Does anyone remember what this jersey was? I can't remember the Warriors wearing it?

New_Zealand_Warriors_2815_large_image.jpg

That's cool! The Storm should try that! (Though the shorts are funny)

Is there a USA RLWC13 jersey yet?
the far left pic is the most recent USA Rugby League jersey that was worn in the match against South Africa in a qualifier for the world cup. The far right is an older one. The middle one is the USA Rugby team.

I know it's obscure, but I like this USA union kit as an RLWC idea:

Cheers,
Matty

Last edited:

chibimatty

Juniors
I see, they wear some ugly stuff the Warriors, that jersey would have nice change as a playing kit I think

Cheers,
Matty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts