What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'm really not a fan of the Warriors adding the colour of their sponsor to the design of their jersey.

They've done it from day one. Their first jersey was Auckland's Rep Blue + DB Bitter's Red and Green. At least it makes sponsor integration better.

Diesel

Referee
Blue and white (and sometime red) are on Auckland rep jerseys.

That above jersey is definitely training

ShaneO85

Juniors
867244_1_M.jpg

Auckland Rugby League's amatuerish looking crest/logo with their blue and white
http://www.farrelly.co.nz/photos/menu.cfm?uname=auckland&pword=auckland
and a link with their current rep teams photos in their blue and white

Training jersey.

hey gazf i was looking at some of your jersey designs and well done mate the all look pretty good i was just curious how you did it i have a few ideas of my own as im a collector/fan and would like to put a few up on this thread or anothe new one do i need a special program or what your help would be much appreciated cheers!

leo2v2o

Juniors
Nah mate, it was a photoshop job. Bear in mind it's for the PC version of "Rugby League 2" You can find a bunch of stuff over on this forum:

Cheers,
Matty

cheers for your answer mate, i'll have a look there !

Léo

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
You sir are on something.. I hate when people say outlandish things without giving reasons for it.. Please justify your stupidity

it's hard for anyone to justify such obvious stupidity. i think your first sentence is more likely to be the reason for the statement

ShaneO85

Juniors
i love the sharkies black away strip. simple, easily identifiable as sharks, uncluttered; ticks a lot of boxes for me. between the black away, 2012 heritagge becoming the 2013 home i believe and the heritage v the sharks have one of the best suites of designs.

sheepbender

Juniors
Just noticed on the goodscore website they list a Broncos 2013 Heritage jersey and a Broncos 2013 Indigenous Jersey. No pictures of either are up yet though.

www.goodscore.com.au

It's about time the Broncos had an indigenous jersey, I've quite liked them. Cowboys do it best, Manly the worst. I just hope its not done in the same design as the home jersey. Wasn't goin to get a broncos jersey this year, might have too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts