What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Joker's Wild

Coach
the-joker-meme-generator-oooooo-shit-just-got-real-09dae7.jpg

87556.original.jpg

steeden.

Juniors
Would love desperately to add one of these to my collection. There is an early mock up of this availabe on ebay atm; different cut and sponsors not as refined.

I'm not sure if the eBay one is an early mockup.. the logos look to be printed into the jersey (whereas the Telstra and Keno logos were sown over the top of the previous year's NRL and Ansett logos) plus it's a late-2000s ISC style collar.

In saying that I would pay almost anything to get it and add to my collection also!

kdalymc

Bench
What is actually with the patch on the broncos jersey...
And any pics of the OTHER blue jersey we wore in 98 against manly?

ShaneO85

Juniors
I'm not sure if the eBay one is an early mockup.. the logos look to be printed into the jersey (whereas the Telstra and Keno logos were sown over the top of the previous year's NRL and Ansett logos) plus it's a late-2000s ISC style collar.

In saying that I would pay almost anything to get it and add to my collection also!

I've spoken to the guy selling those on ebay. i got hold of a livestrong jersey from him. the livestrong wasn't a game worn and a slightly different cut (apparently used for promo pics and sponsors) but looked almost identical to the onfield jersey. The aqua one up at the moment has black boxes around the keno logos on the arms and a totally different collar. That's why i didn't try and get hold of it as well.

ShaneO85

Juniors
What is actually with the patch on the broncos jersey...
And any pics of the OTHER blue jersey we wore in 98 against manly?
If i recall correctly we have worn 3 different aqua/blue strips.

1. A world sevens or nines one in about 1995 - it was displayed at broncos leagues club last time i was there.

2. in 1998 at least once, possibly twice we wore an aqua and blue version of the superleague tri-series design.

3. In either 1999 or 2000 a couple of times in a blue and aqua version of that years design. similar to the one on ebay atm.

Zigwaa

Bench
well gtfo... hahaha.. guess it must be an expats team?

Yeah mate. Started by a bunch of Aussie blokes that wanted to play league in inner West London where there was no teams. All aussies and one kiwi in our first season. They've got blokes from all over playing for them now.

I played in the inaugral year 2009, pic below

ShaneO85

Juniors
Yeah mate. Started by a bunch of Aussie blokes that wanted to play league in inner West London where there was no teams. All aussies and one kiwi in our first season. They've got blokes from all over playing for them now.

I played in the inaugral year 2009, pic below

did ya actually manage sponsorship from Vomit Bomb or just use stock kangaroos jerseys?

hills hoists playing out of little australia in west london... haha... well played...

kdalymc

Bench
Yeah that eBay definitely isn't on field like he is claiming, but I wonder where it's from....

And cheer for the Bris v manly photo- why the F*CK is it green and blue LOL LOL

mn_tibor

Juniors
Yeah that eBay definitely isn't on field like he is claiming, but I wonder where it's from....

And cheer for the Bris v manly photo- why the F*CK is it green and blue LOL LOL

I think from memory it was actually the same colours as the other (i.e. teal & purple/blue) just bad lighting in the photo.

In 1999 the clash jersey, used only against Manly if I remember, was the following:

Lockyer%2cD%2098151_466646_p.jpg
Devere%2cM%2098151_401177_p.jpg

Tallis%2cG%2098151_440807_p.jpg

ShaneO85

Juniors
yeah i believe the 98 clash is the same colours just poor lighting.

I also love the yellow 99 Jersey. I have never seen one for sale. I stupidly let the white sleeved away jersey slip by me a couple months ago. Those 3 jerseys would have to be close to our best kits.

Latest posts