What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2012/13

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Congrats to the Heat..:clap::clap:

Waaay too good in all departments tonight..

They went into Perth's house & taught them a lesson in how to play in a GF..

Perth choke in 2 consecutive Big Beat Off home finals..

With their geriatric squad you'd think that was the Scorchers last chance to win this comp for a while..

aussies1st

Staff member
Neither of the two big batsmen fired, came down to the other guys and the Heat players performed better.

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-22/warne-officially-announces-retirement/4835628?section=sport

The Big Bash League domestic Twenty-20 competition has lost its biggest drawcard, with Shane Warne announcing his retirement.

Warne captained the Melbourne Stars last season but says his time is up, with Cameron White to regain captaincy of the BBL side.

"I think the time is right for me to hang up my Big Bash boots," said Warne.

"Juggling business, family and commentary commitments across two continents is not easy.

"I've always loved the game but now it's time to observe. I wish Cameron and the rest of the lads all the best."

The Stars announced their lineup for the coming season on Monday, with the only new face 23-year-old batsman Marcus Stoinis, who played with the Perth Scorchers last season.

Latest posts