What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

Smithtown

Coach
Thank the Lord for 90's jerseys

picture.php

Flapper

First Grade
My jerseys from playing for Tigers in SA. We did a couple of pink cancer fundraising jerseys

Ahhh the Marion Hotel, spent far too much time there last time I was in Adelaide. Do the Tigers have any sort of place name to go with it?

Those rep jerseys are pretty cool too.

Zigwaa

Bench
Ahhh the Marion Hotel, spent far too much time there last time I was in Adelaide. Do the Tigers have any sort of place name to go with it?

Those rep jerseys are pretty cool too.

Haha yeah the Marion is good place to sink a few, they have looked after us pretty well too.

The club was an amalgamation of a few different clubs so they simply became "Tigers Rugby League Club". I've been pushing for them to have Adelaide in the name somehow.

kdalymc

Bench
1993 Charity Shield made by Ellgren
1992 Charity Shield made by Westmont
1995 Charity Shield made by Peerless

Nice! Was the 95 only used for the one game? I had a lot of 95 player cards back in the day and most of the dragons one was in this jersey..

Also I had a Craig field card and souths had a similar strip, perhaps it was for cs too

Smithtown

Coach
1993 Charity Shield made by Ellgren
1992 Charity Shield made by Westmont
1995 Charity Shield made by Peerless

Nice! Was the 95 only used for the one game? I had a lot of 95 player cards back in the day and most of the dragons one was in this jersey..

Also I had a Craig field card and souths had a similar strip, perhaps it was for cs too

As I recall Saints used that for the CS, other pre season games and also the 'Sevens' tournament. It was pretty much a direct copy of the then Sydney United soccer club strip.

Also from memory that year Souths played in a predominantly white jersey with a red and green sash and a red and green stripe also across the shoulders.

That's from memory so happy to be corrected.